Status: Comment ?

Stay Beautiful.

1/1

Its summer, the sun is shining and the birds are singing. The only wrong thing is that I’m at school and its Monday, man I wish it was Saturday. I could have been at home and just relaxed and maybe gotten caught up with some of the sleep I lose because of sitting up all night thinking about him.

Him being Corey. He’s in one of my classmates and he is hot but I could never actually talk to him casually. I mean sure we talk in class if we have to but I could never go up to him an start a random conversation with him plus it’s hard to make a conversation with someone when they're taking your breath away.

Let me tell you about Corey, his eyes are like a jungle, they’re this amazing green color and every time I look in them I feel like I am tangled up and sometimes I really get lost in them. His smile, oh his smile, his cute dimply smile is like a radio if you get me, his smile is so perfect that I think I hear old romantic radio songs when I see it.

Corey is the inspiration to my songs, he is just there and when I see him I get this urge to tell him how beautiful he is both inside and outside. It’s kind of like every time I see him he whisper in my ear the words I should write down on the white paper.

I lean further back into the big oak tree and take out my notebook and pen, I place the book in my lap and start to write.

Corey's eyes are like a jungle
He smiles, it's like the radio
He whispers songs into my window
In words that nobody knows


I watch as Corey walks out the double doors of the school and start to make his way out of the school yard. Girls in groups stares at him as he walks past them and when he is gone they giggle and turn around so they can watch him leave.

A smile comes onto my face as I laugh and lightly shake my head at the girl’s silliness. I look down at the paper and lift my pen up again.

There's pretty girls on every corner
That watch him as he's walking home
Saying, does he know
Will you ever know?

You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone

And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't, stay beautiful


I smile down at the paper happily with what I had written. I look up and see that most of the people had gone home. The sun is still shining brightly, the birds are happily singing and the smell of summer is still in the air.

Standing up I put my notebook and pen in my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I straighten my dress and starts walking home. I look around as I walk, I just love the summer. Fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream, the smell of freshly cut grass and it will be summer vacation soon, I can’t wait.

I pull my keys up from my bag and put it into the keyhole, the door unlocks and I open the door. I’m met with silence meaning that my parent’s still haven’t gotten home but I guess that’s no surprise since it is 3:30 and they don’t get home until 5:00.

Closing the door I take my shoes off and run up into my room throwing my bag on the bed. I grab the neck of my guitar and take it out with me on my small balcony. I set the guitar down on the ground as I make my way back into my room and over to my bed, I drag the bag towards me and take out my notebook and pen and take it out with me on the porch.

I sit down in my chair and put the notebook on my lap as I look at the lyrics again, I sigh as I look around me. I look down at the neighbor’s yard and I see him mowing the lawn. Corey.

I keep watching him as he walks back and forth in his white wife beater and camouflage shorts. I feel my hand tickle so I look down the notebook and then start to write where I left of.

Corey finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures with my mind
So I can save 'em for a rainy day


Looking up from my notebook I see that Corey is done with the lawn and he is currently standing with is back to me, I see him pouring something into a cup and then takes the cup in his hand and turn around while drinking the liquid, it kind of looks like lemonade.

He catch my stare as he takes a sip and then puts the cup back on the table, he squints his eyes a little because of the sun.

“Hey” He says as looks up at me.

I freeze, i have a lot I want to say to him but I can’t just blurt it out and I have a feeling that if I open my mouth I will just embarrass myself. I give him a small gentle smile and wave at him, I see him chuckle lightly before he takes the lawnmower and drags it with him to their shed.

With the smile on my face I look down at my notebook and start to write again.

It's hard to make a conversation
When he's taking my breath away
I should say
'Hey, by the way'

You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone

And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh, but if it don't, stay beautiful


I look up again just to see him walking inside, he looks through the glass window and gives me a small wave and smile, I smile back and waves.

If you and I are a story
That never gets told
If what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know

You're beautiful, every little piece, love
Don't you know, you're really gonna be someone
Ask anyone

And when you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my front door
Oh, but if it don't

Will you stay beautiful
♠ ♠ ♠
Whatcha think?