Status: In progress. Updates once a week.

The Real Avenged Wives of Huntington Beach

Being the wife of a member of Avenged Sevenfold isn't exactly a walk through the park.

Matt and Leah Sanders already have a strong family, with their two kids, Jordan (5) and Morgan (3). They've gone through a lot to get where they are as a family. They've gone through Hell. But, the DiBenedetto's are coming back to town in a few months. Which means Valary is coming back. Will Matt and Leah's relationship be able to withstand the jealousy and wrath of an obsessed ex?

Brian and Camille Haner appear as a normal, perfect family, with their kids, Eric (5) and Jessica (1). But Camille knows what Brian does on tour and on those occasional weekends. She knows how easily he gives into temptation. Of course, Camille would never say a word about it to Brian. She'll suffer in silence. She loves him too much to say something that can ruin their marriage and happy family. Will Camille ever snap?

Zack and Julia Baker have a joyful, fun-loving family with their girls, Samantha (7) and Laura (2). Recently, Zack's been acting a little weird. He's away a lot, not explaining where he's going and coming home late, leaving her suspicion to go crazy. She immediately expects Zack to be cheating, and if she becomes way too sure of it, she'll act on it. Will Julia's extreme jealousy and suspicion be the demise of their relationship?

Johnny and Teresa Seward are just starting their family, with their daughter, Brittany (4) and a bun in the oven. Teresa knows Johnny loves to go out drinking. But with a baby on the way and a daughter already, she wants Johnny to give up the heavy alcohol. She doesn't want the kids grow up with a dad who constantly comes home drunk and totally out of it. How long will Teresa continue to put up with Johnny's drinking habit?

Jimmy and Claire Sullivan are perfectly happy with their three boys, Daniel (6), Joshua (4), and Michael (2). Lately, Jimmy's constant touring has been leaving Claire on a horrible emotional rollercoaster, making it even harder to take care of three growing boys alone. Jimmy feels the same horrible way, knowing how hard it is for the woman he adores. Will the stress end up being too much for Claire and Jimmy to handle?
  1. Saying Goodbye
    It all begins with goodbye.
  2. Sweet Dreams
    Sleep tight; don't let the bed bugs bite.
  3. If You Only Knew
    I can't sleep without you next to me.
  4. Home
    There's no place that I'd rather be.