True Daggers

Introduction

Jamia Connors is a 16 year old who is going on 17, junior is high school student. She went to Newark High School in Newark, New Jersey. Even though she is pretty she loves rock and roll music along with metal. On weekends goes to guitar. She is currently in a band called Lasting Words. Jamia’s inspiration is her favorite band is My Chemical Romance. She gets discriminated even when just talking about them. Jamia fights her fears. In this novel she will show how to believe in you, true love, facing fears, being discriminated and being yourself. Jamia shows that just because you’re different and people think your different doesn’t mean you have to change who you are just be you for you. Jamia goes through pain and suffering that a lot of people face now and wants something to do about it. Jamia faces her fears where she suffers the most in high school and some of her other friends do as well. She faces the fears in high school that is regret and fear. Jamia also faces her other fear, her true love for Nathan Myers. She proves herself that she is good enough for him than anyone else is. She then realizes that high school can be tough and not everyone can make it perfect. Jamia spends time with her band and tries to make it out right. She wants the best for herself as he does for her band. Jamia has all her hopes and dreams of becoming someone someday. Her dream is to become a person famous for her music one day just like her idol Gerard Way. As soon as she grows throughout the novel she grows a greater relationship with her mother and then grows stronger with her divorced father. As soon as Jamia goes further and further into her life soon her dreams and wishes will soon come true.
  1. True Daggers Chapter 1
    The Beginning
  2. Chapter 2: Too Little, Too Much
    Jamia's Trouble going from bad to worse
  3. Chapter 3: My other part of my life, my other fam
    Jamia's band