Status: In progress

I Solemnly Swear...

1.

Have you ever uncovered that one place where you could go to, where you thought everyone was there for you? Or maybe that one place where you could find an instant repose? Where you felt like you we're accepted with everyone? Have you ever felt that burden fall onto your shoulders in an instant.

"Have you gotten anything useful out of him yet?" When the people you loved, turn you into a betraying jerk. Turning you against the people around you..

The room was crowded of faces of concern and interest. The fact that I was the sole thing standing between the fate and the future. The faces of all the death eaters grew more and more agonizing. They all gathered around me in a circle. Waiting for my response.

"Not yet father." Shame was the look I got in response from him. Everyone eye quickly turned to my father, giving him his rightful turn to speak his mind.

"You know son, if you don't sooner or later He's going to do it Himself."

I swallowed the true fact that if I didn't soon, He'd indeed do it himself. Which was the last thing that I needed.

"But I have gotten him to change the way he feels towards me." I looked down to the floor and began to shuffle my feet in the rug. What else was there to say? It's all I had got completed. Well almost...

I could feel everyone's eyes burning into my forehead. I tried with everything I had not to look up.

"But you made your decision, and you must complete it Draco, or you know what's going to happen to you." I couldn't please my father. It was almost impossible.

I didn't want to make that decision. I only made it to make everyone happy. To make everyone think that I was perfect. That I was indeed against Potter, when in fact I'm not.

That's what I wanted to say to him, just to get it all out of my system. Maybe he'd understand. But knowing him, he couldn't see any other side, than the dark side. "I know father I will try everything in my will to get this done soon as possible. I will finish the task."

"Good. We will see forth to that." He turned his back on me and walked to the door, and exited.