Status: In progress

I Solemnly Swear...

2.

Eyes turned and stared at the three of us. Yet, there was nothing new about that. It was something that happened almost daily. But lately, the looks have been almost painful.

I returned the looks, making them look away. Keeping my appearance the same. So they wouldn't see the new side of myself. So they wouldn't uncover my plans.

Well their plans. I had no say in any of this.

We kept the halls quiet among us. They all knew the power that I had, all the things I was capable of. And they weren't looking for trouble. But, neither was I. But somehow people always look at me, as if I'm the bad guy.

Bad guys change, don't they? Couldn't they?

Was I really the villain here? If I had the choice, I wouldn't have ended things like this. The ministry has gone down hill, the school itself had a shyness to it, ever since the Dumbledore incident. Who would have thought it would have been Snape in the end to kill him and not myself.

I had made the mistake and now it was my turn to fix it. But yet, I still hadn't have a clue of how to do it. I still doubted I could do it at all. After all this time to change myself, they had taken over me, and carved me into the person I have always regret being.

To rid the world of all muggle-borns. Led by Voldemort himself. After all I had been through. All the things they had put me though. After I misleadingly poisoned Weasley. And the cursed necklace of Katie Bell.

Now this is my punishment for not finishing the last one killing off Dumbledore.

I must finish off Harry Potter.