Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Who calls at 7:30 in the morning?

I groaned waking up. I mean, who frickin’ calls at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday?! Frickin’ inconsiderate son of a–

“ Hello?” I answered.

“Uhh… oh yea hey is Naomi there?” the voice said, and let me tell you this was one mega sexy voice. Literally, it sent shivers down my spine just from hearing it. Oh no back off Lacey, it’s probably her boyfriend.

“Yea hold on one sec,” I trotted into Naomi’s room and jumped on her bed waking her up.
“NAOMI GET YOU’RE ASS UP RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE’s ON THE PHONE.”

I handed Naomi the phone. As soon as she heard the person's voice, her eyes brightened. Yup, definitely someone. I sighed. Naomi looked at me laughed and said, “yea” into the phone. I stuck my tongue out and left the room. Now if only I could get back to sleep, but nope, Naomi had other plans. Not even five minutes after I left the room, she was jumping and yelling “Guess what?! Guess what?!”

“Hmm let me guess, ompa loompas injected you full of cocaine and now you won’t leave me alone?”

“Haha real funny Lace, but no. My brother,” Oh thank God it was her brother and not a boyfriend, wait why should I care? “and a few of his friends are coming here to New York, and I was wondering….” Oh let me guess she wants them to stay with us… “would you mind if they stayed with us for a while until they can find an apartment? Please?” and that’s when she started making her puppy face, mhmm great now I have to agree.

“Yes Namoi they can stay.” I grumbled sticking out my tongue. That’s when I remembered something…
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story that isn't a one shot hope you like it :)