Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Hot Chocolate

It was 2:30 and I was probably the only one up. Everyone else already went to sleep, but I couldn’t sleep, I kept replaying the scene over and over in my head. We almost kissed! Almost, such a nasty word; I wish I could take the ‘almost’ out. I couldn’t take it anymore; I was just torturing myself thinking about it.

I got up and started making my way towards the kitchen. Fuck! I almost tripped over something in the living room. Damn guys can’t clean up their crap! Seriously, this house had become such a mess ever since they got here, and it had only been a week.

I notice there was a light on in the kitchen, it wasn’t bright enough to wake anyone up but it was just enough to see. I wonder who could be up. I would think everyone would be asleep by now. I guess someone rummaging through the fridge. Oh shit, it’s Mat! Should I talk to him? Should I run back to my room? I decided to leave but unfortunately I bumped into a chair. Matt heard me move and ended up hitting his head on the fridge. Ouch.

“Ahh, Shit!” Matt said holding his head. I ran over to him holding his head gently.

“Oh shit, Matt. You OK?” he groaned, obviously in some pain.

“Yea, I’ll be fine; I didn’t hit my head that hard.”

“You sure?” he nodded, and that was when I noticed I still had his head in my hands. I let go slightly debating whether or not I should, I probably should but I didn’t really want to. In the end I decided to let go. I closed the fridge door and got up. For a second, I swore I could’ve seen him frown.

“Where you going?” he asked.

“To get your clumsy ass some ice.” We both laughed. I got the ice pack and took his head in my hands and placed the ice pack on the top of his head. I was sitting on a chair and he was kind of kneeling by me.

“You sure you’re OK?”

“Yea, yea I’m fine. Thanks.” I smiled.

“You should do that more often.” I was confused.

“Do what?”

“Smile, you’ve always had a great smile.” I blushed and chuckled a little.

“Haha. Maybe you did hit your head a little harder than you thought.” He looked up at me and smiled. “So what are you doing up so late anyway?”

“Couldn’t sleep.” I wonder why?

“Same. How come?” I just hoped he didn’t ask me why.

“ Well, ya know just this and that. What about you?” Well I was defiantly not going to tell him the real reason.

“I dunno just couldn’t.”

“I was going to make hot chocolate you want some?” Hmm sounded good.

“Yea, thanks.” I smiled, and went to go get some milk. He made the hot chocolate, and I went to go get some marshmallows and whipped cream. Everything’s better with whipped cream. I added some whipped cream to my cup and some marshmallows in his. I was almost done with mine, when Matt finally realized I had whipped cream.

“Hey! That’s not fair! Why do you get whipped cream and I don’t?” He pouted. Aww. He was so cute when he did that, I couldn’t help but let out a giggle.

“Fine, you want whipped cream?” I said with an evil smile. His eyes widened, and then I sprayed it on his face. We both fought over the can until finally there was no more and there was whipped cream all over the table. We looked around and then burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe you just did that.” he said still laughing. I replied to that by throwing a marshmallow at him and sticking my tongue out. We begun to clean the table up occasionally still throwing things. I went to the garbage can to throw something out, but then slipped on the wet floor.

“Ahh.” Luckily Matt caught me. Ha I felt like I was in a movie. I looked up at him; my face was probably 5 different shades of red, good thing the room was dimly lit so he couldn’t see. “Thanks.”

“No problem.” He said still holding onto me. We stood there for a while but then Matt leaned down and kissed me. Just like that. Oh My God! We were kissing right here in the kitchen! I was dreaming wasn't I? I have to be. This just didn’t happen. As corny as it sounded, I could feel butterflies, my heart was pounding, and I couldn’t breathe. But as quickly as it started, it ended. We both pulled away because we heard a noise coming from the living room.

“Hey, woah what are you guys doing in here.” Came Luke’s voice. Fucking wonderful . Notice the sarcasm. He was glaring at Matt. I wonder if he knew. Was there even anything to know?

“Uhh… nothing. Came to get something to drink. Night.” With that I left to go to my room, although in the background I could hear Matt and Luke discussing something. I wonder what. But the only thing I could think about right now was ‘Holy Shit! We just fucking kissed’.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long to update. It was a really busy week, but it was awesome cause it started to flurry. I sweat I"m like a little kid I noticed it was starting to flurry a little and I got so excited.

Hope you guys like the update.
:)
Hopefully the next update will be soon.

<3