Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Morning

Ugh! I woke up because something was moving. I felt like shit. My head was spinning and I felt like I was going to vomit. Who the fuck was trying to wake me up, and why was there arm around my waist? Oh shit! I turned around to be faced with no other than Matt. I sat up starting to panic, then I looked down and realized I was wearing pajamas. Phew. I let out a deep breath.

I didn’t think anything happened, although I couldn’t remember very much. All I remembered was Matt kissing me, and then dancing a lot, I couldn’t even remember how I had gotten home. But I was relieved that at least we hadn’t done it.

I sat there for a while not knowing whether I should get up or go back to sleep, it was awkward no doubt. Suddenly I felt Matt stirring in his sleep, so I did the only thing I could think of, which was to lay down and pretend I was sleeping. I laid down facing him, and just laid there for what seemed like forever. I wanted to open my eyes so bad, to see if he was awake. Although each time I was about to, I talked myself out of it until I finally found the courage to do so.

When I finally opened my eyes, they were met by bright blue ones starting right back at me. Matt was awake! We just laid their staring at each other until Matt smiled.
“Hey.” he said groggily.

“Hey” I replied, nervousness evident in my voice. I hope he hadn’t noticed. I wanted to know why he was here, although I couldn’t say that I minded. A few times I opened my mouth to speak, but closed it every time, deciding not to ask. I couldn’t bring myself to ask, but my thoughts were interrupted when Matt started laughing, which also caused me to laugh.

“What?” I asked shyly.

“You look like a fish!” He started laughing and imitating me, but making it look more fish-like.

I gasped. “I do not!” I shoved him lightly, but since he was laying on his side and so close to the edge it caused him to fall off. “Oh my gosh! Matt! Are you OK?” I crawled across the mattress and looked down at him. “Matt?” He was just laying there. Oh my Gosh. My heart stopped. “Matt? Matt? Matt!” I began to shake him. Then suddenly I found myself being dragged down to the floor, I landed with a loud thud.

I had landed on Matt, who was now laughing. I began hitting his chest.

“That wasn’t funny! I thought you were dead or something…” I continued hitting him. “You douche!”
After awhile we stopped laughing and fell into a comfortable silence. Both of us laying on the floor, side by side just staring at each other.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I've been asking my mom that ever since I was born." We both laughed.

"You were really drunk; there was no way I was going to leave you alone." I felt my heart stop and then start up again rapidly. I couldn't help but smile but then just as quickly as it showed, it faded. "....and you asked me to stay with you."

I know I shouldn't have been upset, but for some reason, adding the part that he stayed only because I asked him too was kind of disappointing. But then as I began to think about it, I realized he had stayed when he could have left, but he chose to stay.

I had so many emotions running through me I couldn’t take it, my body couldn’t take it either, and before I knew it, I was leaning over a trash can vomiting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. >.<
My week was pretty busy, but it's still no excuse.
I'm going to try and get the next one out withing a few days

o.O I just realized this story has 9 stars Image !!!!
Thank You to everyone who subscribes and everyone who comments. :) Image