Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Kayla visits

Matt and the other guys had already found their apartment and were moving in. It was sad to see them go, but the good news was that they were moving to a place just down the block. It was sad to see them go, but the good news was that they were moving to a place just down the block. Because they were moving out there was more room for my sister who was now visiting. We were going to the open house in two days, on Saturday.

“Ahh fuck! This is hot!” Kayla yelled as she dropped the mozzarella stick she was eating. My eyes widened.

“Watch your mouth missy!” She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

“Yea, yea sorry mom.” Sarcasm dripping from her mouth. “So any way, who’s Matt?” She gave me a look that said she already knew, but still wanted to rub it in my face.

“Umm… he’s just a friend.” By the ‘I’m not stupid look’ on her face, she obviously didn’t believe me.

“Right… because I’ve never heard that one before.” Rolling her eyes she added, “Naomi basically told me everything.” My eyes grew in shock. Shit!

“Everything?”
“Yea, how you guys met a while back, but then he never called you and now you guys met up again, and he obviously still likes you and you still obviously like him.” I let out a breath of relief. OK, maybe she didn’t get the whole story, but it might be best if she didn’t hear everything.

“I guess, except I don’t think he likes me anymore.”

“How can you possibly know that? Hmm? Has he actually said he doesn’t like you, no I didn’t think so. From what I’ve heard, I’m pretty sure he still does like you. The thing is, do you still like him?”

Of course I still liked him. I liked everything about him, his hair, his eyes, his personality, just the way he was.

“Yea, but I don’t know if I can trust him.”

“Why?” Such a simple word, but it got me thinking why shouldn’t I trust him, yesterday he stayed. He stayed, he could have easily left and made up some excuse, but no, he decided to stay. Only he could ever get me to think this much. Why? Why is it so hard for me to trust him?

That’s when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I loved him.
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP! What? She loves him dun dun dun...
OK so I realize most of you hate me right now because I haven't update in such a long time which is just ridiculous.
I've been sick and I had midterms although, midterms isn't an excuse because I don't even study, but guess who got the highest score on my web design midterm .... oh yea that's right me :)

I'm going to try and get the next chapter out soon, this time I''m going to. Next chapter will probably be longer too.