Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Her

I was getting ready to go with my sister to the open house. I wasn’t really feeling up to it but that was the whole reason she was here.

“Kayla! Hurry up or we’re going to be late!” I yelled pounding on the bathroom door. She was talking forever to get ready. It was already 8 and we had to be there in half an hour. “It takes at least 15 minutes to get there, so hurry up!”

Things had calmed down since yesterday; Naomi came in during my sob fest and now every time I saw her she sent me a semi-smile. Things had calmed down since then but I still wasn’t feeling it 100 percent, it did just happen yesterday after all. I felt pathetic, absolutely pathetic. I hadn’t even been dating Matt; I really had no right to get upset. We had nothing going on, we were just friends.
Before long Kayla was strolling out the bathroom door and we were on our way.

We made it their just as the dean was beginning his speech.
“Welcome! we hope you have enjoyed what you’ve seen so far, and now I will give you a bit of information about our school.” After about half an hour or so he finally began to wrap it up.
“We’ve selected a few teachers and students to show you around campus and answer any questions you may have”. He then told us to check the numbers on the paper we were given as we walked in. He then proceeded to call the numbers until he finally called ours.
“Nine, nines go over there.” He pointed in the back of the auditorium to a woman holding the number 9. It was her, the woman that I had seen with Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize again for the long wait, and for the short chapter. The next chapter will definitely come out sooner because I already have it written out I just have to type it.

comments would be nice :) even though I don't deserve them cause I took forever with this update.

There was a point to why the title was Around in Circles but I forgot. oops