Status: Comments make me smile :)

Around in Circles

Ice Skating

It was colder than usual at the ice skating rink, but it wasn't freezing. We went to an indoor ice skating rink. I was so excited, I loved ice skating, it was just so fun!

Once I got onto the ice I just skated around, it was something I had loved to do ever since I learned how to ice skate. I was nowhere near being a pro, but I was pretty good.

“Hey, you’re like a skating pro. That’s pretty cool cause I’m totally awesome at skating too.” Luke had the biggest ego of anyone I knew. He would always brag about how he was so good at everything, but yet he kind of sucked at most of them. I bet in the next five minutes he was going to show off and then do something stupid.

“Thanks, but I’m not that great.” It was true; I wasn't as good as he was trying to make me sound.

“Watch this; I’m going to do one of those spinny things in the air.” Who called it? I did. Luke skated ahead and attempted to jump in the air and spin, but instead fell. Oh shit! That looked like it hurt.

“Luke! Luke! Are you OK?” Sure I didn’t like him very much, but he was hurt.

“Yea, I’m fine. I just have to sit down for a little.” By that time a circle had formed around Luke.

“Luke, you okay?” Matt was clearly concerned about his friend, funny though considering Luke was kind of a back stabber.

“Yea it’s all good, just like the view.” He said winking at me. Ew, he was staring at my boobs. What a perv. If he wasn’t injured right now I would’ve probably smacked him. Matt just glared at him, at least my friend is on my side.

“Luke, you’re an idiot.” As you can tell Naomi didn't like Luke very much. Shane stood there shaking his head, and Jacob just laughed.

“And you’re a skanky bitch.” Just about everybody said ‘whoa’. Did he really just say that?

“Who the fuck do you think you are to call me a skanky bitch?! I don’t care if you are injured, don’t call me that ever again. This time I’ll let it go because you probably hit your head and have no idea what you’re saying but UGH!” She skated away, and Jacob followed her.

“Luke, don’t ever say that to my sister again!” Even though he said it threateningly, I couldn’t help but find it cute how he was protecting his sister. By that time one of the workers took him to the first aid room to see if he was okay.

I smiled at Matt; he really wasn’t that bad of a guy.

“What?” He just looked at me as if I was crazy. I laughed.

“Ohh nothing…” I laughed again and started to skate away but he grabbed my hand. I felt a tingle rush through my whole body. I could feel my face getting red. I hoped he didn’t see me blush.

“Come on tell me.” He looked down at me smiling. I could feel the butterflies in my tummy.

“Nothing, it’s just cute how you’re protective of your little sister.” He just laughed and skated away dragging me with him. At the same time we realized we were still holding hands, we both blushed and looked away. I wanted to hold his hand again but I didn’t want to ruin our newly found friendship. Should I just go for it?

“Come on friend." I said grabbing his hand, this way it was friendly. He just smiled and twirled me around as if we were dancing. I laughed. Maybe being friends with Matt wasn’t so bad?

“Yeah, come on friend.” I just smiled. But I wanted to be more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kristina.x & LillyLlamas & taneil593 You are all very wonderful :)