Like a Demon

"Are we going to be a family?"

Thanks to interview cancellations, the bands got a second day off before their next show. The rest was well needed since Akuma’s guests were all going home that evening. Jun’s father had to work, Drew’s parents were happy to wait for him to come home in a few days, and Michio needed to talk to his parents about the wedding and traditions, and everything wedding related; he was more of a blushing bride-to-be than she was, and she found it adorable.

Sandi and Dex didn’t stop fighting until she boarded her flight. Their relationship was over, but his band expected them to get back together again within months. Even if she tried to kiss Toshiya again before getting on the flight, in front of everyone without giving it a second thought, just to dig at Dex. Jayne and Kyo found out about everything that day when Toshiya refused to be alone with her. She wasn’t trying to get into anyone else’s pants, and he wasn’t comfortable with her around him. Jayne was furious, but couldn’t stay mad when Kyo kept making her laugh, commenting on how inhuman her “death stare” was. He said her eyes seemed to change to a more demonic colour, and he liked it.

“I’m sorry, Dex, your girlfriend is a whore.” Drew sighed as they all left the airport to go dinner. Robert had to fly back as well for treatment and doctors visits, but promised to be back by the last show of the tour, and all four Akuma members needed a pick-me-up.

“Yeah,” was all he said as they walked to the restaurant.

Dinner was quiet for the most part. Ray had finally figured out the trick to chopsticks, though he still had a little trouble here and there. No food was thrown anymore, only dropped, and he could live happily with that because he saw Die drop some food a few times too.

“Be careful with those chopsticks, Dex.” Kaoru warned, confusing all four Akuma members, as well as his own band mates, “I wouldn’t want to see you in the hospital again.”

“That’s not funny!” Dex pouted as laughter broke out around him.

“Yeah, it is!” Mei laughed.

“You are always so calm when you say things like that! You didn’t even smile! You have to teach me that, because I can’t keep a straight face when I do that.” Jayne giggled.

Kaoru laughed as well as their dinner relaxed more. Jayne and Kyo were sat side by side, which was no surprise, and the word “cute” was said in both languages to describe them as they showed their affection for one another in obscure ways.

“So after the tour, what are you two going to do?” Shinya asked quietly, knowing that chances were high that neither singer had thought about that part.

Both singers went quiet.

“We only have a few days left.” He reminded.

“We know. We have actually been talking about it here and there.” Jayne nodded as Kyo rested his hand on her thigh under the table, making her smile.

“I am staying here for a week to visit with my family, and do the usual ‘after tour’ routine, but then I am flying out to be with her for a while.” He explained.

“How long is ‘a while’?” Dex questioned.

“We haven’t decided that yet.”

“You are both refusing to think of saying goodbye.” Kaoru nodded with a smile.

“We will be saying goodbye after the tour, when she flies home.” Kyo defended.

“A two week goodbye. You two will both say ‘I’ll see you soon’ or ‘I’ll see you in a week’, but you won’t say goodbye.” Die joined in, and for the rest of the dinner Kyo and Jayne were being vexed for the cuteness of their relationship.

“Don’t be up too late tonight; we have a show tomorrow, remember.” Toshiya smirked as they all walked to their rooms. Jayne and Kyo were already through the door to Kyo’s room when he made his comment, but there was enough room through the crack of the door for Jayne give him the finger before it closed.

“I believe the routine your mother has put together is to take a shower and then go to bed now, isn’t it?” Kyo questioned as Ray climbed up to sit on his bed, pouting as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“I’m not tired!” he defended.

“Yes you are, I can see it in your eyes.” Jayne sighed, “Come on, bath time.”

As she led him into the bathroom to start his shower, Kyo stepped out of view to change, not wanting the four-year-old to see him undressed. He could hear her conversation with Ray turn to English as they laughed, but suddenly she let out a short scream, and there was a crash in the bathroom.

Quickly pulling on a set of comfortable pants he ran into the bathroom, worried that maybe Thomas had found his way into his room while they were out, only to find Ray standing in his underwear beside the shower, and Jayne pulling herself out of the shower, soaking wet as the water poured down on her blushing face.

“Mama slipped!” Ray explained with a giggle.

“Are you all right?” he demanded, offering a hand to pull her out.

“I’m fine. Just wet.” She sighed, “The water is fine now, get in.” she ordered her son and left with Kyo to give him some privacy. She couldn’t believe that he had grown up so much over the tour, and whole heartedly blamed Die, who insisted on treating him “like a man” when he was around him. When Die helped with the shower, he gave him some of his “man soaps” and left him alone once the water was going, only leaving the door cracked so that he could listen incase something happened. If something did go wrong he would be able to get in to help him. Before the tour Jayne would still help Ray in the shower, washing his hair, and helping him dry off, still treating him like her little baby boy, but she was realizing now that he wasn’t a baby anymore. Die had made them both realize that he was growing up. Ray loved it, and now tried to kick her out when it was time to shower. Jayne loved that her son was so independent, but was also heartbroken that he didn’t need her anymore.

She quickly stripped of her wet clothes, wanting to be dressed quickly incase Ray needed anything, but was stopped when a set of warm, muscular arms wrapped around her, and Kyo’s voice began muttering in her ear.

“Stop it!” she ordered sharply, and pulled away from him, confusing him entirely and angering him slightly. “Look, what you just did is an extremely good turn on. I don’t want to have to be thinking about that while taking care of Ray. For most of his life, until we ended up together, I didn’t have to worry about this at all. Don’t take it personally, because believe me I would love to be able to do certain ‘things’ with you right now, but we can’t do that kind of stuff when he’s around. I just can’t.”

He just smirked at her and made himself comfortable on the bed, “That is a good thing to know.” He nodded.

“What is?”

“That I can turn you on so easily.” He answered with an evil grin, “And don’t tell me you didn’t ‘take care of yourself’ at all in the last four years.”

“Not really. I am very skilled at ignoring it.”

“Are you turned on right now?”

“Kyo,”

“Are you?”

“Ray is right in the next room.”

“We aren’t talking that loudly, he can’t hear us.” He argued, tugging her to lay on top of him once she was dressed in a lose fitting, worn shirt, and running shorts.

“It doesn’t matter.”

“Just answer my question.” He ordered, sliding his hand up the back of her thigh so that his fingers just barely went under her shorts.

She sighed and buried her face in his shoulder. “You’re horrible.” She muttered, making him laugh and slide his hand higher to give her backside a squeeze.

“Just answer my damned question.”

“Yes!” she laughed, blushing a thousand shades of red, though he couldn’t see it.

He grinned in triumph and kissed the side of her neck, making her groan and pinch his nipple until he released her. “I told you not to do that.” She defended, rolling away from him and straightening her clothes before going into the bathroom to answer Ray’s call. He had gotten soap in his eyes and needed help to make them stop burning.

Kyo just grumbled to himself and rubbed his throbbing nipple until the pain faded slightly.

Since Ray was done with his shower she dried his hair with the hotel’s hairdryer and literally tossed him into bed with Kyo, making him squeal in laughter as the rocker caught him and tickled him. Jayne’s smile grew to shine a thousand times more than normal as she joined them, letting Ray snuggle down between her and Kyo for the night.

“Mama,” Ray asked as they laid in darkness, waiting for sleep to claim them.

“What is it, baby?”

“Are we going to be a family?” he asked innocently.

“What do you mean?”

“Me, you, and Kyo? Are we going to be a family?”

Jayne went silent and heard Kyo grunt in the darkness. She was honestly afraid to answer; risking upsetting either of the boys she was sharing the bed with that night.

“I-I don’t know.” She answered quietly. She could see Kyo looking at her in the darkness, and felt him reach across to hold her hand, giving it a light squeeze as he smiled at her. “Maybe.” She smiled, receiving a nod from her lover as Ray fell asleep between them. It wasn’t long before both singers were snoring right along with him, both wrapping their arms around him and each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
**IF YOU WANT THIS STORY TO CONTINUE, OR THINK IT IS WORTH CONTINUING** Please comment so that I know. Otherwise, I may just end it early and be done with it.

I know this has been a long time since I have updated this story. I've had wirter's block on this one, but a lot of inspiration for my other Dir En Grey story, "Out of Darkness". **