Status: Finished!

Hopefully It's Forever

She's just using you

An hour later, I drove to Travis' house. I greeted everyone that was in the house. During the time I met Travis' parents Debbie and Robert. They seem friendly and decided to pull me aside.

I was confused as to why and we sat down in a secluded area. "So Rayne" I looked at Debbie, "How do you know our son?"

I told her the story about when I first met him and about my daughter's birthday party. At the end of my story, Travis sat down next to me. "What are you guys talking about?"

Robert looked at me with this unknown expression on his face, "Just askin' a few questions to your friend"

My palms got sweaty at the tone that he used in for 'friend'. Travis smiled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Isn't she great?"

Debbie smiled and agreed with Travis. Robert continued to fire away questions at me. "You say you have a daughter?"

I sat up straighter and my eyes shined "Yes. I do. She's the most precious thing to me"

My smile faded when he asked "How old is she?" I parted my lips and glanced at Travis. "Dad. Where are you going with this?"

Robert seemed to ignore his question and pressed on to his previous question. I reassured Travis that it was okay by patting his knee. "She's 9 years old. Mr. Pastrana."

Robert raised an eyebrow "How old are you?" I bit the inside of my bottom lip. "29, sir"

"So you got pregnant at 19 then?"

I nodded and it seems Debbie wanted to ease the tension between Robert and I "What's your daughter's name?"

A smile appeared on my face again, "Senna"

Debbie smiled "That's such a beautiful name"

"Is her father involved in her life?" I gulped "Sometimes" There was a long silence in the air.

Robert stood up and stormed off. I felt a pang of hurt when he left. I heard him muttering some words under his breath. Travis quickly trailed behind him.

Debbie sat next to me and gave me a side hug. "I'm sorry that he was like that" I shook my head "Don't be. I'm use to the questions. But I just don't understand why he got so mad"

She gave me a look of shock, "Aren't you dating Travis?"

My mouth hung open and it hit me like a ton of bricks. Are you kidding me?! All those questions because he thought I'm dating Travis? I let out a shaky laugh "Oh no. Mrs. Pastrana. I'm not dating your son"

She smiled at me "Oh honey, please call me Debbie. Do you have any interest in Travis?"

I gave her a perplexed look, "Interest? Only as a friend" Debbie gave me a look saying she doesn't believe me. "The looks you and Travis give each other is not the same looks you give a friend"

I frowned and about to give my opinion, shouting and yelling echoed around the area. Debbie told me to stay put while she went to check. I sat there until I heard my name in a sentence. I decided to easedrop on the conversation.

"She's no good for you Travis!"

That sounded like Robert. I stepped a little closer and strained my hearing to hear them more clearly. "She's my friend dad!"

I heard Robert scoff,"She's going so seduce you sooner or later. Didn't you hear her say she has a 9 year old? A fuckin' 9 year old?!"

"So Rayne had Senna at a young age! Who cares she's doing a good job taking care of her!"

Robert growled and I heard a slam, "The father is rarely involved! She will probably want you to support her child"

"Robert! That's enough! Travis come back here!"

I heard footsteps coming towards me "Your wrong about her. She would never do that to me" My heart pounded at the confident words he spilled out of his mouth.

"She's just using you Travis! Open your damn eyes!"

"I believe she won't do that. I know she's not that kind of person"

"Don't come crying to me when she used you and your left heartbroken" I saw Travis walked to the hill and sat down. He just sat there with his head low.

I slowly walked up to him and sat down next to him. I silently wrapped both arms on his left one and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I whispered.

I've never been so touched in my life. Sticking up for me is really rare and it's usually Sasha,Reya, and Greg who do. I closed my eyes and stayed silent. I savored the silence that surrounded us, just the sound of crickets and the wind.

"I'm sorry about my dad" I tilted my head up and openedd up my eyes, "You don't have to be sorry about anything"

He shook violently" He should have never said those things. Regardless if we were together or not" he said bitterly. I snuggled up closer to his body and inhaled his scent. I muttered a don't worry about it.

I have no idea what was wrong with me. All my emotions that were consuming me, all vanished when I was with Travis. All I felt was relaxation, calm, happiness. Travis made a small sound, "Your pretty amazing woman Rayne"

I smirked, "I know." He lowered his head next to mine and whispered "Can you stay over tonight?"

My heart skipped a beat at the question. My mind was telling me no but my heart was telling me yes. I smiled and nodded. I leaned in and our lips were close enough to graze each other.

I felt the electricity and tingling sensation by just barely touching his lips. If one of us moves just a bit our lips will instantly connect. "I would love to stay. Meet you inside"

I backed away and smirked. I quickly stood up and the pure shock and blush on Travis' face said it all. I walked down the hill and seconds later I heard "You tease!"

I giggled and shouted "Alls fair in love and war"

Travis raced down the hill as fast as his gimpy legs could and I laughed and ran towards the house. He soon caught up with me and picked me off the ground. I squealed at suddenly being lifted off the ground.

"It's not nice to be such a tease" I looked up into Travis' eyes and smirked "Who said I was being a tease"

Travis pouted and carried me inside with me squealing all the way inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for tone; for being so awesome. Thanks girlie. :) Please comment and subscribe