Status: On a short break until I complete my main priorities, be patient :)

If I Tell You the Truth, You'd Vie for a Lie

Chapter One.

The plan was going perfectly to schedule.

The boys and I had sorted out all the final details, and now, in a few hours when the end of twilight fell away and darkness was our cover, we would take her.

Together we had planned this for over a year.

She was Maddison Emmet, daughter of wealthy business man and head of major, billion dollar company, Jackson Emmet.

There was no denying she was beautiful. Her photos were forever being posted in tabloids in the “best dressed” columns, stressing her feminine curves and delicate features. I was waiting in the van by the restaurant where we would soon be taking her from, a glossy magazine limp in my hands. Staring out from the cover, there she was, her snow coloured skin, blushed cheeks like a porcelain doll, luscious, full light pink lips, big chestnut eyes, wavy never ending blonde hair, smiling daintily to the camera sporting straight, white teeth… she was absolutely beautiful, and everyone knew it. It would kill the world and make media everywhere, when they realise little Maddison Emmet was gone.

But tonight wasn’t about pleasure as her beauty would suggest, it was about business. We were taking her strictly for her father’s money, and if we did not get what we demanded, there was no guarantee that rough play would not be used to torment and traumatise.

“Boss, the boys have reported her entering the bathroom. I covered the street cameras, it’s time. We only have ten minutes until the police catch on.”

Quickly I slipped on the balaclava next to me in the driver’s seat.

“Stay here, Sam, we’ll need you prepared to go as soon as we get back in here with the girl.”

“Yes, boss.” Sam said, and I jumped out of the passenger door and onto the street.

We were taking her from the bathroom, we had it all planned out. An undercover woman working for us entered the bathroom behind Maddison, knocked her out with chloroform and held her against the wall below the window we would be pulling her out of.

As I walked down the alleyway in which the bathroom window was placed, I saw the boys dragging her out into the street.

“Quickly boys! We don’t have much time!” I yelled at them, making sure no one was coming as we loaded her in the van.

As we sped away from the street, uncovering the numberplates that had previously been disguised whilst we were waiting on the street, I sat beside Maddison in the back as she lay there, her mouth slightly open and her eyes closed. She looked so peaceful, like she was asleep.

“Handcuffs.” I demanded to the front of the van.

I clasped her hands together and waited patiently for us to exit the town, utterly surprised at how easy the task was to do, and how amazed I was that we had encountered no police attention.

____________________________________________________________

“Talk to Daddy.” I said too sweetly to Maddison as she rolled her eyes and screamed against the gag I had in her mouth. “Tell him what I told you to say, Angel, or I might just have to hurt you.”

“Boss!”

I turned around and smirked at Maddison before unlocking the door and coming face to face with my most trusted worker, Sam.

“Have you ditched the van yet?” I questioned.

“Not yet, that’s what I’m here about…”

“You take the van to the lot in the next town, Jason takes the sedan. Throw out all the clothes that we were wearing and any evidence that we have Maddison and burn it. Wear gloves, and then burn them in the fire. Come back here with Jason in the sedan. Do you understand?”

“Yes boss, we’ll leave now.”

Sam walked down the dimly lit corridor and down the stairs of the warehouse. I turned around and walked back to Maddison.

She was sitting with a gag in her mouth, her hands tied around her back with steel handcuffs. I could hear her whimpering like a frightened puppy, cowering in the corner with tears running down her sickly pale skin.

I closed the door and bolted it behind me, aware that the only light in the room was coming from under the door. I was in complete control of this perfect young woman, and I loved it.

“Tell him Angel.” I said softly, moving closer to her. “Tell him.”

She didn’t move, her eyes were glued on mine as they poured with tears.

I knelt in front of her on the ground, my face inches from hers as I whispered it again, knowing she could feel the humidity of my breath on her mouth. She closed her eyes shut furiously, throwing her head back into the wall to back away from me.

“I said tell him! I’m not fucking around here!” I screamed at her unwavering figure.

I slapped her.

She cowered back again and began screaming.

I grabbed her body and forcefully threw her onto the ground, lifting her up again to punch her across the face.

“Tell him what I told you to say when I roll that fucking camera or you’ll be hurting a whole lot worse than this Angel.” I told her smugly, producing a pocket knife from my coat and holding it to her jugular.

She screamed and nodded her head furiously to indicate that she was ready to do what I had asked. I ungagged her and walked toward the other side of the room. I laughed and threw my head back in delight, rolling the video tape and pointing it onto Maddison’s crying face and her bloody, constricted figure.

“Hello,” she started wobbly. “I am Maddison Emmet, daughter of billionaire Jackson Emmet. As of 10.37pm, on the 26th of October, I was kidnapped by a group of men that are holding me ransom.” She started to sob, her voice straining as she finished. “Mum, Dad, if you do not come up with 1.5 billion dollars by the end of the year to hand to my kidnappers I will be killed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Fairly short but if I get some feedback a new chapter will be posted very soon :)
it means a lot to see who likes it, so please let me know if I should continue this or not :)
thank you xx