Status: Story Contest for Beautifully-Broken [:

Love This Pain

Chapter Three

This time I didn't lay with Ryder, I left after we were done. Maybe I can just get her out of my head for good if I just left. I zipped my zipper and buttoned my pants as I shut her door. I looked up at Matt who was now looking at me strange.

"Dude, explain." He said, crossing his arms.

"I just needed to take a piss, Matt, don't get your panties in a bunch." I spat at him.

"I already told you to stay away from my sister. So if I find out you've been fucking around with her I'm going to beat the crap out of you."

I was about to break. I need to tell him. How could he be treating me like crap when she's sleeping with all of his friends? At least I have feelings for her. "Have you told this to anyone else on the tour?"

"What are you talking about, man?"

"Have you told anybody on tour to stay away from her?" I asked, starting to get pissed off.

"No, but wh-"

"Maybe you should. Or better yet, tell her to stay away from everybody else." I told him before walking away.

"Syn, what the hell does that mean?" He asked.

"Figure it out yourself!" I yelled, going straight towards the elevator.

The next day I needed to talk to someone about this crap I've been going through with Ryder. Zacky was my best bet. Gena was basically Ryder in this situation. But Gena didn't sleep with everyone. Zacky just knew he would get shit if he started going out with the hair dresser for the band. But he took a chance. And look at them now. Probably the most love able couple of the band, besides Matt and Val.

I knocked on Zacky's and Johnny's door a few times. Johnny answered. "What's up, dude?" He asked, letting me in.

"I need to talk to Zacky." I stated, hoping he would get the hint that I didn't want him there.

"Oh, okay. I'm going to go get something to eat anyways. Want anything?"

I shook my head. He left and I walked into the living room where Zacky was watching the Angels game. "Hey, what's up, Syn?" He said, not looking up from the game.

"I need advice, dude."

"About?"

"Ryder."

"Dude, don't go and sleep with her like everyone else has. Matt might kill you." I stayed quiet for a few seconds. He looked up at me and his mouth hung open. "Brian, you did not."

"I didn't mean to. It just happened and now it's like she's stuck in my head and it's killing me." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"You fucking idiot." He shook his head. Okay maybe Zacky wasn't my best bet. "You like her huh? She's like the most perfect person in the world and now you are getting tortured by watching her with everyone else?"

I sighed and nodded my head. "I just want it to go away and I thought sleeping with her again would work and I think it made it worse."

We were silent for a couple minutes. "Have you told her?" Zacky finally said.

"No, I'm not going to. What a fucked up a way to fall for someone."

"Does it really matter how it happened?" He said, looking at me.

"I just need to go find someone else. Matt will murder me if he finds out about me and her."

"Well no duh. He already told all of us not to touch her."

"Help me out, man." I pleaded with him.

"You need to tell her. That's all I can say."

I nodded. Okay, I need to tell her then. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's not such an interesting chapter |:
the next chapter should be good though [:

This story is in this contest.