GodSword

The Beginning Stage

My name is Casey and I am 21 years old. Not to long ago i learned that Sir Cloud was my grandfather, the best knight in Ivylance. Now I am trying to carry on the name he made. So i also became a knight. Well i was in knight academy, i meet some cool people you will meet them later. And on my graduation day for knight academy, it was like someone was watching me from a distance because a hooded man came to me and said your first challenge is ahead. After he said that he disappeared. i went home that night to see my father who was a blacksmith for the local weapon shop and my mother who was a local healer. They were sitting in the kitchen as if they were waiting for my return home. As i walked in my father called me to the kitchen where my mother is crying like someone has died, i soon found out why. See we are different from the towns around Ivylance cause my uncle is the king. since he is he made the choice that if i wanted to be as good as my grandfather like he knows i want to be, i would have to do as my grandfather did 80 years ago. I would have to find the Godsword bring it back to Ivylance and also kill whoever stole it. As my father was telling me the news my brothers walked in who are younger then me. Kurtis who is a local shop keeper for general items, and Keith who is in trade school to work with leather. Sorry to hear about the news uncle Cid has for you Says the twins oh they are twins by the way. Kurtis said i have a map for you to use and Keith gave me a full leather armor as well. Well my father said you now know what you have to do so i will let you go find your team.