Two Girls and an Unlucky Vampire

Dude, Where's My Weed?

Danatella’s POV

God this is so like Barbie to get kidnapped and expect me to rescue her. Well it has happened before. I swear I think that Barbie might be curse. Like this one time when we were younger some lady ran off with her at the mall but luckily the security guards at the mall got her before the lady made it outside with Barbie in tow.

Anyways I’m getting sidetracked again. Here I am in the day time going through a spooky mansion looking for her, in which my I remind you a vampire resides.
I have already checked 2 floors and about 20 or so doors I was getting angrier, frustrated, tired and hungry.

“Hey Barbie , where the fuck are you?!” I yelled frustrated. I swear this is not my fucking day. I was about to check another room when my heighten sense of smell and hearing picked something up.

“ DONNA IN HERE. HELLO HELP. I’M TRAPPED.” Oh my devil it was Barbie . “I’m coming. I already heard you.” I said taking my sweet time and walking to the door. I wonder how much she cried? That would have been so funny to see her panicking. It is always hilarious when she panics she pretty much reminds me of that guy and that dog in that show. What were their names?… Scrappy… Scabby… no none of those. Hmmm… oh yeah, it was Scooby and Shaggy. Those two were hilarious.

As I got closer to her door I smelled something very good. It was something of which I was running really low on. Hmmm… I have never heard of pot headed vampires I know for a fact that they don’t get high. Well there’s always a first time, right?

“Hey Barbie did you try to twist the door knob?” I asked trying not to laugh on the other side of the door. Hmmm… I could have some fun here.

“No there are too many stuff in my way here.” I heard her reply. This was good, very good.

“Hey Barbie don’t say anything, I hear someone coming.” I whispered with panic in my voice . “Okay.” I heard a low reply and then some soft shifting.

“OH… MY… DEVIL… PLEASE… STOP… DON’T… HELP… LET… GO… OF… ME…” I yelled and acted as if I was struggling. You see vamps are asleep during the day and coincidently it was 6 in the morning too so I was good.

A few second later I heard a lot of movement on the other side of the door and then Barbie came running out with her eyes close yelling, “LET HER GO YOU MINIES.” I just had to laugh and I did, but when she heard me burst out laughing she opened her eyes. Uh oh, she was mad now, but it was too funny not to laugh.

She was coming towards me with a murderous look on her face. I was backing away from her bit by bit just so I could have a bit of an advantage on her. Well let me tell you since she was taller than me and had longer legs she was on me in 3 steps. I quickly closed my eyes waiting for something anything but when nothing came I opened them and what I found was a bit funny but I didn’t laugh though. Barbie was standing there on the verge of tears. But in the next second she was hugging the living daylights out of me and crying at the same time.

I wonder sometimes if this girl ever gets dehydrated, shit with all her crying I myself would be.

After she calmed down a bit she said, “Danna come on I have something to show you.” and the pulled me along with her to the room she came, well in truth stumbled from.

In this room the smell of what I smelled earlier was so strong it was intoxicating. Then I saw it and my eyes bugged open. There were rolls and rolls of suit cases but there was an open suit case with what must have had at least 3 pounds of weed in it.

“ Barbie do you know what’s in here?” I asked, she probably knew but I wanted to make sure. “I’m not that stupid Danna. I know weed when I smell and see it. So what do you want to do now?” she asked me.

“Well… (I looked at my watch) we have a lot of time. So…” I said giving her a cheeky smile. She nodded smiling and understood part of what I was saying. That the thing with us, we know each other so much we don’t even have to talk to one another to understand each other.

“Hey let’s pop open that window first.” I said to her, then I opened one of the smaller suit cases in the room and guess what? It had weed in it to. Yay me, go me. Since we have oh… say… 12 hours before sundown we might as well have some fun.

“What are you going to smoke it with?” Barbie asked. “I really do hope you are kidding Barbie.” I said rolling my eyes and taking out a small pipe from my boobs. Hey it pays to have big boobs. Have you ever heard of extra storage? I also got out a lighter from there.

“ Barbie you are going to join me right?” I asked her raising my eyebrows at her. “Danna you know I don’t smoke. I hate that stuff.” she said lamely. “Oh shut up and try it. I know for a fact that you have never tried it and besides it only us two in here, so…” I said lighting the pipe with my new found weed.

“Alright, alright. Dammed you are pushy.” she said taking the pipe from me. Ha ha ha, it is too easy for me to talk Barbie into doing what I want.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 hours later

We were passed out with all the suit cases open and weed all over the place.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 hour after the first 3

We were awake and smoking again and laughing at the weed that was floating in the air every time we moved.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4 hour after that

We were asleep and there was weed everywhere. It was out the window, in the hallway, on our clothes, our hair, and I had stashed some for myself for later.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 hours later

It was already sundown when we woke up again, but we were still too high to care. “Hey Danna I’m starving, how about we go find a kitchen and get something to eat.” Barbie said. “Yeah, I have the mean munchies. I need to get something in my system.” I replied.

We had to struggle a bit to get up because we were laughing too much and falling down constantly. Which was quite hilarious if I do say so myself.

So with my pipe, lighter, and weed stashed in my boobs, I grabbed Barbie and we started skipping down the long, long, but long ass hallway. But not without singing our theme for today:

(Follow the Yellow Brick Road )

Follow the Yellow Brick Road . Follow the Yellow Brick Road .
Follow, follow, follow, follow,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road .
Follow the Yellow Brick, Follow the Yellow Brick,
Follow the Yellow Brick Road .

We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

“BECAUSE, BECAUSE, BEEEECAAAAAUUUUUSEEEEEE... TADAMMM.” we yelled together when we finally found the kitchen. Which in my opinion was too quick.

When we made the turn to go in to the kitchen still arm in arm we froze in our tracks.