Status: Finished

Deception

Glares and Bruises

I couldn't care less actually.. I mean.. It's Malfoy the most annoying hatred guy I've ever known.. But still the thought of him liking me haunts me.. It couldn't be.. Maybe he just acted.. But then again he would never say those other things..
I was so far in thoughts that I accidentally bumped in to someone..

"Hey watch it!" Said an angry voice.
I looked up and stared in to two blue eyes.
"Oh I'm sorry." I said apologizing. "I didn't pay attention. Sorry."
"Oh that's okay.. Just as long as you don't hex spiders and send them after me again.."
I blinked one time, that was a very odd sentence.. Who the he-
"WEASLY!" I yelled suddenly.
He jumped and paled while he glanced around him as if he didn't wanted other people know that he was there.
"What?! What?! What?!" He yelled stressful.
"I didn't know it was you." I simply said.
"Well you must be far away from this world.." He said raising his eyebrows.
"Why am I talking to you! I'm a Slytherin, and you're a Gryffindor.. We aren't suppose to talk to eachother! And.. you're.. you're a WEASLY!" Somehow I didn't understand myself right now.
"Well excuuuuuuse me." He said. "But you bumped in to my chest."
"That was because I was thinking of Malfoy!" I blurted.
"Oops.." I quickly placed my hand before my mouth.
Everybody who was down the hallway stopped talking and stared at me while they started to whisper at each other suspiciously. Luckily for me it were only five students.
"Right.. And why would you think about that toadstool?" He said making a face.
"It's none of your business Weasly." I said getting my old self back. What the hell is wrong with me?!
"Well sorry your highness." He said rolling his eyes. He turned on his heel and walked away.
What the hell.. Why was I talking to him.. I'm really out of my mind.. I must be.. Not any Slytherin talks to a Weasly except if it's swearing or insulting words..

"Ella!!" Yelled a voice. "Ella!! Behind you!!"
I turned around and there was Marie. She ran over to me.
"So madam Pomfrey healed you?" I asked while I gave her a hug.
"Yeah. It seemed I got food poisoning.. Did I missed something with potions?" She said a little out of breath.
"More than you can imagine.." I said rolling my eyes. While I started to climb up the stairs to go to Transfiguration class.
"Well tell me! What happened?!" She said following me.
"We made Veritaserum." I said.
"And..?"
"I had to work together with Malfoy.."
"Okay.." She said raising her eyebrows. "And?"
"At the end of the class we needed to take a sip from the potion."
"And what happened?" She said with eyes filled with eager.
"Malfoy took the sip since I made the potion.. And.." I said, but I then paused for a moment..
"And - What?"
"He admitted he liked me." I whispered.
"WHAT?! HE LIKES YOU?!" Screamed Marie.
"SSSHH!! Not entire Hogwarts need to know that!" I hissed placing my hand before her mouth. "It's awful enough already!"
"But that's impossible. Are you sure he wasn't acting?" Said Marie behind my hand. I took my hand away..

She always thought the same things as I did.. Sometimes cool.. Sometimes very annoying..
"Positive." I said placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Because after that, he said Potter was good-looking and his father is a bastard.."
"Okay.. That's weird.." Said Marie with widened eyes. "Malfoy would never admit that Potter is good-looking."
"Nor that his father is a bastard.." I said. "He wasn't acting, and that's why I'm so disturbed.. Veritaserum doesn't lie.."
"Aha.. But you know this changes a lot.." She said looking sceptical at me.
"Why!! I still loathe him!!" I huffed.
"Yeah but-"
"No but's! I hate him, he hates me, end of story!"
"You wish.." Said Marie mysterious. She started walking faster and entered the classroom of professor Mc Gonagal. I stopped walking and stared at her disappearing behind the door.. Suddenly the most awful thought came to mind..
Maybe she was right..

When Transfiguration class ended I had annoyed professor Mc Gonagal so much that it caused me twenty points.. I was glad I didn't get detention.. Detention from Snape is enough already..
We had only one class left. Charms from professor Flitwick.
I left Mc Gonagal's classroom and walked out to the hallway.

"Forester!!" Yelled a drawled voice. I stopped in my tracks immediately, and I turned around.
"What do you want.. Malfoy??!" I scoffed while saying his name in a really sarcastic way..
"I need to speak to you!"
"Later!"
"Right now! If you like it or not!" He yelled. But before I could get in to another protest he already grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me in to a secret passageway I wasn't familiar with. He pushed me to the wall and his face was only a few inches away from mine..
"What the hell do you think you're doing!!!" I spat.
"I need to make things clear to you Forester.." He said with a dangerous threatening undertone in his voice.
"Oh yeah?! Like what!" I said challenging.
He grabbed my wrist tighter.. I tried to shake him off but he just held even tighter it hurt like hell.. I felt tears appearing in my eyes as they created rivers down my cheeks.
"You will never.. ever.. tell anyone what I said when I was under the influence of that potion! Understood?!" He hissed in my face.
"What are you going to do if I'm telling?! Kill me?!" I said.
Oh I was absolutely not afraid of Malfoy, not even when he was almost breaking my wrist..
"No, I will not kill you.. I will curse you first, and the curse will kill you.." He said dangerous.
"Sure like you would ever curse me. Now let go of me Malfoy!" I yelled.
But Malfoy didn't let me go. He didn't even listened to me.
"If I were you I wouldn't open up my mouth Forester." He whispered. "Cause I'm familiar with unforgivable curses.. And I'm not afraid of using them.."
"And I'm not afraid of you attacking me!" I said.
His grip got stronger and now I couldn't even feel my fingers anymore. He glared at me but I glared back with the same anger I felt for him. But it didn't seem he liked that.. He let go of my wrist and stormed out of the passageway.

I stared at the place where his fingers had tightened themselves around my wrist, and I touched it carefully with my fingertips.. That was going to be one hell of a bruise..
I wiped my tears from my cheeks and stormed angrily away through the passageway..
I didn't get what professor Flitwick was explaining. I was so extremely angry that when we needed to practise a spell I blew my table away..
"Mis Forester is everything alright?" Asked professor Flitwick concerned.
"Yes." I said extremely unfriendly.
How could I be so unfriendly towards professor Flitwick? I had always liked him..
The rest of the hour Charms didn't change much for me. I was still mad and my wrist hurt so much I wished I didn't had a wrist.. Finally the class was dismissed and I slipped out of the classroom. Marie followed me. I had ignored her the entire lesson without a reason..

"Ella! Wait up!" She yelled.
I stopped and turned around.
"What?!" I said most unfriendly.
"What's wrong with you?! I mean, first you were happy, then you got confused and now you're angry!"
"Take a look at this:"
I showed Marie my wrist..
"What the- Who did that to you?!" She said with widened eyes.
"Who do you think.." I said with a sarcastic smirk.
"Wha- do you mean that.. Malfoy??!"
She said staring unbelievable at me.
"Yes. He made sure that I wouldn't tell anyone that he liked me." I said.
"Eh.." Said Marie uncomfortable.
"What? You didn't tell anyone now did you?"
"Eh.." She said again.
"You did?! Oh no Marie! I'm so dead now!"
"Well it can't be that worse Ella.. I only told Nicky.."
I slapped myself on my forehead.. Now Nicky was famous because of her beautiful talent of NOT keeping her secrets to herself..
"Oh no.." I groaned. "I arrived in hell.."

Marie and I walked in to the Great Hall, where we consumed our evening meal. After that we went to the Slytherin common room to do our homework.. But when it turned half past six I suddenly remembered the note..

Meet me at a quarter before seven at the lake.
Don't be late..


I told Marie I needed some air and left the common room. The hallways were empty and alarmed.. Not like it used to be.. I walked through the front door and I headed towards the lake. There was no one there.. And I was right in time..
Suddenly I heard a crack behind me and I turned around..
It was Blaise..
"You?!" I said disgusted. "Why do you want to meet me here?!"
"Because I regret the fact, that you're not my girlfriend anymore.."
He said stepping closer towards me.
"And I don't want you back Blaise!" I said pushing him away from me. But he stepped closer to me and I felt my back bumping against a tree..
"Go away!" I yelled.
"No." He said evilly. "I want you back, and I'm taking you back whether you like it or not.. Ella.."
"Leave me alone!" I yelled.
He started to run his hands up my thighs which nauseated me.
"No!!!" I screamed.
"Silencio!" He said angry as he pointed his wand at my mouth.
I could scream as much as I wanted to, but there didn't come a single peep out of my mouth..

Blaise threw me against the ground and he sat on top of me. I perfectly knew what he was going to do.. And I tried to escape.. But Blaise was too strong and he held me in place with his legs..
I needed to do something.. Didn't matter what.. I didn't want to end between Blaise's legs.. Which I was already.. But he couldn't do anything yet because I was struggling too much..
Suddenly a red beam hit Blaise's chest and he fell off me on his back. I crawled away and ended in someone's arms.. And when I looked at the person who saved me I saw it was..

Malfoy..

Oh my god..
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.. :P