Status: Inactive

King Of Anything

This Is How We Roll

Dropping my bags I slump to the floor and groan. I so have jet lag. I would not recommend traveling long distances without a break, not ever. I'm exhausted mentally, physically, and yeah, mostly physically. My emotional state is still the same, morbidly bored. My body aches and I feel a migraine coming on, great just great, freakin great. Lying sprawled in the floor of my apartment my eyes begin to droop and I drift off into a hard slumber. My cell rings somewhere far off dragging me back into the waking world and I grumble as I locate it. "Lo?" I answer somewhere between groggy and angry. "Hey Hayden it's your best friends remember us? The devastatingly sexy, intelligent blonde and the cute brown headed nitwit." An argument ensued and I smiled my anger ebbing and fondness creeping in. "Okay you guys, listen up. I will meet you at the usual place tomorrow at the usual time. I'm too beat right now so I'm going to get more sleep, sleep that you so elegantly interrupted." Apologies and excited goodbyes where exchanged and I hung up. Finally. Rolling over I try and get comfortable on the floor, yeah I know, why not use the couch or bed? I have a perfectly logical and satisfactory explanation: I'm way too lazy.

My eyes snap open as a sharp rap on my door destroys any hope of sleep. Dragging myself to my feet I stomp to the door and wrench it open to scream at the poor unsuspecting soul, the main focus of my sleepless wrath. Whoa. There before me is a gorgeous guy about my age with shaggy black emo hair and vibrant emerald green eyes. Black snake bites jump out at me from his lower lip, the only piercings on him, that I can see . . . "Um, is it okay if I come in and warm up for a bit?" I stare at him a little suspiciously. His tight band tee was covered by a lightweight hoodie, his dark skinny jeans molded to him perfectly and his checkered converse I wanted. His clothes are much too light for this winter weather. "I swear I'm not a psychotic, raping murderer." He says smiling, perfect white teeth gleaming. Leaning against the door frame I smirk staring him dead in the eyes. "But if you were you would want me to think you weren't, wouldn't you?" His smile widens, eyes glowing. "Maybe. The reason I'm here is because I lost a bet to the idiots behind me." Peering over his shoulder, which is hard because I'm so freakin short, to see two guys duck out of sight. Smiling I step aside and wave him in. "Come on in, loser." He chuckles and walks past me sitting on the couch as I shut and lock the door. "You want some hot cocoa?" I ask rummaging through some of the boxes I had shipped. "Sure, that would be great." I smile at him and he returns a shy smile before gazing around. He is so cute. Startled by my thoughts I nearly drop the teapot. "Well that was certainly random." I mumble blushing slightly. Getting the water on I begin my search for the hot chocolate.

"So what was the bet you lost?" I ask coming up with the cocoa, smiling triumphantly. "The bet was to jump over Luke's car." He muttered a soft blush appearing across his nose. "But I refused since last time Rylan took the bet and broke his leg in three places. So I lost the bet." I frown, what a stupid bet. Why would you want to dare your friends to do something that could get them hurt. Oh right, we are talking about boys. I snort. "Where do I come in?" I ask sitting next to him. He swallows nervously his blush getting darker. "Well, if you lose the bet or refuse it the others get to choose a task you have to perform, you pass whether you succeed or not." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "Luke saw you moving in and told me I had to see if I could get you to let me into your apartment." I blink staring at him and he stared back. "Why?" Was all I could come up with. He shrugged. "They're my friends and we were bored." I laugh causing him to smile. I know how boring small town life can be. "I'm Hayden Shaw." I hold out my hand and he takes it. "Jude Cole." We smile at each other shaking hands. "Well, Jude I have an idea if you want to go with it. I'm going to make you an overachiever." Cocking his head to the side he gazes at me quizzically nearly causing me to melt. Oh he is so adorable.

"Okay here's the plan, your are going to get their attention through that window when I get up to find us some cups. When I return, you'll have gotten their attention, and we'll give them a nice lil show. What do you say? They'll be out there alone, in the cold and you'll be in here in the warmth with a super hot chick." We smirk and he nods. Standing I go to the kitchen. "Execute scene one." As I search for the cups Jude texts his friends readying them for the set up. Finding the cups I set them on the counter with the cocoa. "Scene two." I mutter sitting next to him and flick on the tv seeing his two friends walk passed the window. "You ready for this?" I ask glance at him out of the corner of my eye. A smirk touches his lips resulting in a smile from me. I'm not gonna lie I'm going to enjoy this, even if he is a total stranger. Oddly enough I feel safe with him, then again that's how all crazy people want you to feel before they sadistically murder you. Oh well, I'll die happy. Straddling his lap, I relax onto my knees laying one arm over his shoulder, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck while I brush his bangs away from his gorgeous eyes with the other hand. Slowly I inch closer brushing my lips against his liking the sensation and I go back for more. I grab one of his snake bites with my teeth and tug slightly before moving to the next, repeating. My teasing results in a shudder from Jude and remembering it's his friends I'm messing with I crash my lips onto his and by accident we melt into each other.

Closing my eyes I wrap both arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I allow him to slip in. After a few more moments we come up for air, both breathing heavily. His friends long forgotten, I intertwine my fingers in his hair pulling his head back I kiss along his jaw line trailing them down his neck to his collar bone where I give him a little love bite, resulting in a moan from him. Pulling back I giggle. I haven't felt this way in a long time and oh it felt so good. Jude looks at me with those crazy green orbs and smiles. "To much for you, babe?" I ask winking aware of his little friend downstairs. He smirks, green eyes smiling. "Hell no." He mutters huskily and pulls me down for another breathtaking kiss. His hands move to my hips, his thumbs moving in circles on my pelvic bone sending shivers throughout my body. He bites down on my lower lip, pulling and sucking. He then moves to my earlobe he grabs hold, playing with my gage with his tongue. Everything tingles and I sigh moving even closer. Then as Jude trails sucking, biting kisses down my neck the teapot screams scaring the crap out of both of us. If his arms hadn't been wrapped around me I would have ending up on the floor. We laugh and I place my forehead against his, both of us sighing.

"As much as I know we are both enjoying our amazing time together, I think it's time for scene three." Nodding we share a smile and I reluctantly leave his lap but he grabs my arm pulling me back. "I'll get it." He says rising leaving me jittery on the couch. After a few moments he returns with two steaming cups and hands me one. After he takes his seat I scoot close to him pulling my legs up to curl them under me, I sip my cocoa as our attention turns to the tv. We watch a marathon of CSI Miami enjoying our guessing game of who done it. After three hours his phone buzzed in his pocket. "Yeah?" He asks eyes widening and he laughs. "I totally forgot . . . yeah on my way." Hanging up he smiles and takes our empty glasses to the sink. I then accompany him to the door. "Well, their shock wore off and they are ready to go." He laughs emerald eyes glowing. "Freezing their balls off were their exact words." We laugh as I open the door and he exits turning to face me, eyes twinkling. If he doesn't stop that I'll melt into a puddle. "Thanks for the hot chocolate." He smiles and I step out the door and grab his hoodie pulling him down for another kiss. He tastes deliciously sweet. Pulling away I lick my lips. "The pleasure was all mine." I say a little breathless staring into his eyes. "I'll see you around." He says waving as he meets up with his friends in what I suspect is Luke's car. Shutting my door I lock it sliding to the floor, my heart lighter than it's been in ages. "Holy crap Jude what did you do to me?" I chuckle and go about unpacking. By the time I was done it was three a.m. and the "Jude Buzz" still hadn't faded. Crawling into my clean sheets I sigh snuggling in still jittery from Jude. I chuckle. "That's how we roll, fast and out of control."

We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun you're mine all mine
Play the Music low and sway to the rhythm of love
Plain White T's - Rhythm Of Love
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Hayden Shaw

Image
Jude Cole

I had a blast writing this:]
Hope you enjoied it.
See you next time in Novocaine.