Status: Comment & Subscribe!! =]

Starting Over

Caught Up

“That’s my dad’s car.” I said as Trevor and I pulled up to my house.

“Should I be scared?” Trevor asked.

“No, just hold my hand when we get out of the car, and come open my door.”

“I was going to do that anyway.” Trevor said grinning. He got out of the car, and went around the front to open my door.

“Thank you.” I said, grabbing his hand, and stepping out of the car. “His name is Charlie, but you can call him Mr. Brown.” Trevor smiled, trying to hold his laughter. I watched as his pale cheeks started to turn red. “I know, it’s funny.”

I opened the door, and sure enough, my parents were standing beside the living room window, acting as if they weren’t just spying on us. “Hey, Trevor. Hey, Cassidy.” Delany greeted us.

“Hey, Delany.” we said at the same time.

“Hi, mom. Hi dad.” I said.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Brown.” Trevor greeted.

“Hello, darling. Trevor, this is Cassidy’s dad, Charlie.” my mom said.

“Hello, Trevor. You can call me Mr. Brown.” my Dad said. And with that, Delany went upstairs to her room.

I felt Trevor tighten his grip as he tried not to laugh.

“Dad. I missed you. Where were you?” I asked, letting go of Trevor’s hand to give my dad a hug.

“Why don’t you ask him that later, when Trevor isn’t here?” my mom asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I've been typing all day.
I would like to send a shout out to...
Weeze
xXcrazy-desiXx
SexPanda
You guys make my day when you comment. So thanx

Comment and Subscribe =]