Status: Comment & Subscribe!! =]

Starting Over

Visitor

I pulled up at Darrien's house. I was a little nervous. I didn't know how he was going to take the news that I was leaving. I slowly walked up his apartment steps and knocked on the door. He answered with a smile.

"Come in" he said.

"Hello," I said, walking inside.

"Hey. How's my little baby doing?" he askeds still smiling.

"She's doing fine. But I have to go soon. I'm leaving."

His smile fading slightly. "Leaving? For how long?"

"About...um...a month."

"Oh that's not bad. Why are you leaving?"

"To find a house." I could fell my heart beating faster and faster.

"Where?"

"Many places. But I'll still be here a lot too."

HIs smile was gone. "So you're leaving forever?"

"Not forever. I can't do that to her. You will see her when I come back in a month. And every month after that. I promise."

"I can't belive this! You're leaving here? With MY baby?" He got up and stood over me.

"Don't hit me. If you want to see your baby again. Don't hit me." I sadi with all the calmness I could manage. But inside, my heart was racing non stop.

"I', sorry Cass." he said softly, sitting down again.

"Cassidy." I corrected him. "And I have to go now. I'll see you in about a month" I said.

*<3*

I pulled up at Kristen's house and I went to her door and rang the doorbell.

"Hey Cassidy." Kristen greeted.

"Hey."

"Do you want to come in?" she offered.

"No thanks. I have to get going. I just came by to give you this." I said, pulling out a webcam.

"Thanks, but what is this for?" she asked

"So we can stay in touch and so you can see god daughter."

Kristen beamed. "Thanks so much!" She gave me a bear hug so tight I almost fell over.

"It's no problem." i said when she finally let go. "I gotta go though. I'll see you soon."

"Okay, bye." Kristen said. "Have fun house shopping."

"I will." I smiled as I walked towards my car.

I pulled up right to my house ight before Trevor. I reached across to the passenger seat and stuffed them in my purse. I got the rest of my bags and started towarsd the house. Trevor came up beside me. "You ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said. "At least I won't be leaving everyone." I grabbed his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY!!! I's just that.... no excuses. I'll stay on this story from now on. And my other one. And the one I;m gonna start writing after this. =)