Status: Comment & Subscribe!! =]

Starting Over

Air

This was my first time riding an airplane. I swear it sucks. If it wasn't for Trevor sitting beside me I would have turned around and went back home. The security was packed. It took us an hour to get through. The only good thing about it was that we had first class.

We got to the Ritz hotel at 9am and it was beautiful. We could walk to the beach from the hotel. "Wow." I said as we walked into the room.

This is nice." Trevor said. "My mom got us this room and she got her own room. There is only one bed, but I'm sure we can sort it out." he said.

"What's our schedule for tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow at 9am we look at houses in San Diego. Then we have Hollywood, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. But that's only until 2pm. After that we can hang out and enjoy California."

"That should be fun." I said. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said walking to the bathroom with my purse. When i got in there I popped a pill and flushed the toilet. Then I washed my hands and went back out.

When I got out of the bathroom I saw Trevor laying on the couch ready for bed with a blanket and a pillow. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"You can sleep in the bed and I can sleep on the couch." he answered innocently.

"Or we can share the bed. I fall asleep next to you almost every night anyway."

"you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said nodding. Trevor sat up revealing his shirt-less chest. he has an eight pack and nice biceps.

"What?" he asked grinning as he realized I was staring.

"I just.... I wasn't expecting that." I answered shyly.

"Expecting what?" I gave him a look. "Oh, well you're a big girl. You can handle it." He got under the covers and patted the space next to him.

*<3*

The next morning I woke up with his arm wrapped around my waist.

I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sad to say there is only one chapter left.

I'm glad to say there will be a sequel.

Comment and Enjoy =)