Status: Inactive. May be edited in the future.

My Life as a Teen Sensation

Six Flags

I walked nervously into the room with my mother. We are at Dreamworks studios and were supposed to be meeting the main cast members and the directors. I also heard Mimi was gonna be there too.

The room was mocked up like a giant living room. It had a few couches, some comfy armchairs, a few tables with snacks lined up along a wall of windows, a T.V. and video game console. Mom sat down on one of the couches while I walked over to the snacks. After grabbing the ones I wanted, plus two Diet Cokes for mom and me, I sat next to my mother.

Suddenly the door opened and my breath caught in my throat. Standing before me was Mi Young Lee, Demi Lovato, Gregg Sulkin and Taylor Lautner. I tried my hardest not to stare but apparently I wasn't controlling myself that well because my mom nudged me rather sharply in the ribs. I shook my head, trying to regain my composure. "Guys, this is Kenzie. Kenzie, these are your co-stars and the writer of the story."
"Hello," I waved slightly.
"Hello!" They greeted me warmly. Mimi, as Mi Young Lee likes to me called, grinned at me.
"I really like your music." I grinned.
"I'm a huge fan of your manhwa." She grinned back.
"What about us?" Gregg joked. I laughed.
"I think you all are great entertainers." They smiled at me.
I think this is the start of a great friendship, I thought to myself.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

Standing at my sink, washing dishes, I was belting out Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. "The way you move is like a full on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards. You're the kind of reckless that should me running but I kind of know that I won't get far.And you stood there in front of me just close enough to touch. Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of. Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile. Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down. Give me something that will haunt me when you're not around. Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile."

It's been 3 months since I started on the movie and I've been having blast. Taylor, Demi, Gregg and I have become great friends. Same with Mimi and me.
We hang out during all our breaks and whenever we can when we aren't working. The inside jokes we have come up with are just totally insane.

I had just finished drying the last dish when the doorbell rang. I ran toward the door, grasped the handle and turned, pulling the door with me. I grinned at the boys standing in front of me. "Gregg! Taylor!" I embraced both of them fiercely. I hadn't seen them in 2 weeks as they both had gigs to do; Gregg with a Wizards episode and Taylor had some Twilight press.

"Kenzie!" They both returned my embrace.

"So what are we doing today boys?" We were sitting in my backyard, eating popsicles and cuddling with my two dogs.
"I don't know," they shrugged.
"You are no help," I stuck my tongue out at them. They just rolled their eyes at me. "Oh I know!" I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket, slid the unlock bar, and opened my Twitter app.

Hanging in my yard with @greggsulkin and @taylorlautner. We're bored. What should we do?

I sent the tweet and waited. 5 minutes later I had about 40 replies with ideas.

The boys & I read all your ideas. Some of them are hilarious! But I think we will take @ZanyXannie's advice and play tag at an amusement park. Peace y'all. Bye.

We decided to go to Six Flags. After gathering a bunch of snacks, pens, a camera and my iPod we hopped in Taylor's car and started the hour drive to the nearest Six Flags.
Gregg graciously allowed me to have the front seat after I elbowed him roughly in the ribs. (Teehee.. ;P)
I hooked my iPod up to the jack in the car and scrolled through my songs until I found I liked. "Here With You" by Allstar Weekend started blasting through the car's speakers. The boys groaned and I smirked. Singing along as loudly as I could with the windows open was one of my favorite things and it was exactly what I was doing.

###############################################

"THAT WAS AWESOME!" I yelled. We had spent all day at Six Flags, running around and going on roller coasters. We had a bunch of fan run-ins but it was cool because they didn't go crazy on us. We signed a bunch of things for them and took pictures. I even followed a bunch of them on Twitter. (Gotta love the iPhone ;)
"That it was," Gregg's British accent answered. Taylor just grinned.
We had just arrived back at my house. "So I'll see you guys at the studio tomorrow, correct?"
"That's right."
"Awesome, see you then. Night boys." I smiled.
"Goodnight Kenzie." I watched the car drive away with a smile on my face. My friends are awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I updated! D: I'm working on it, I promise!
But comments would really help. :)