Status: Loved it & Finished

There She Goes (Short Story)

There’s Things I Can’t Explain, ‘Cuz My Brain Don’t Work That Way.

“Wow,” he gasped quickly as I rested my head on his agitated chest. “Like it?” I asked flirting. “Are you kidding? I missed this feeling.” He said and I laughed. “I don’t want to miss a thing from this night.” I admitted as he kissed my hair. “You don’t have to leave.” He hissed slowly while playing with my fingers. “I do…” I said biting my lip hardly… I was stubborn.

“I better get dressed…” I had to left before 4 pm. The plane departed at that time. "Naw..." he whined. I chuckled and stood up covering my naked body with the ivory-colored sheets. "You know, I could take those sheets off from you..." he stated seriously as I felt his eyes running up and down me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom... I didn't stand being all dirty. "Sorry Jim, not happening..." I said as I walked into the room and let the sheets fell. Then got in the shower and took a quick bath.

After I walked out as drying my hair with a white towel, he was lying on bed sleeping again looking like a baby. He snored and rolled on the bed. I giggled and put on my black jeans and the purple tank-top yesterday I wore. I look at my phone to see what time it was. 13:40.

I needed to get out of here and go quickly to the airport to get checked. I leaned to kiss his forehead. He groaned and smiled half-opening his blue eyes. “Where you going?” he asked as he rubbed his eyes. “Jimmy, I really have to go…” he huffed and turned around covering his head with the blankets. “Leave then…” he stated.

Oppression invaded me greatly. I hated him when his moods appeared. Why couldn’t he understand?

“I’m leaving…” I sighed walking towards the door and opening it slowly waiting for him to react and run to kiss me. Sadly he didn’t. He stayed there still.

I passed over the reception as tears began falling.

Jimmy’s POV

I heard her closing the door hardly after all. She surely hated me by that time. I didn’t want her to leave… She should have stayed… I didn’t move for a while.

I uncovered my body and suddenly a group of papers flew over. Her passport and some pictures; she wasn’t going to be able to leave without that. I stood up quickly and put on my jeans and my shoes. I covered my chest with my black hoodie and ran out the room. I paid at reception and took a cab to the airport.

“Quickly, to the airport!” I said to the driver and he weirdly looked at me. He just nodded and I chuckled. He did drive fast. I left the cab and ran to look for her.

Where was she?

The airport was a mixture of every kind of people… I was going to last ages finding her.

Or at least I though… all of a sudden my eyes glared to GATE 4.

She was patiently standing there wearing a pair of dark shades. I walked towards her and patted her back. She slowly turned around. I smirked and showed her papers on my hand. “You can’t leave without these, right?” I teased. “Oh thanks for bringing them.” She said mixing sarcasm and excitement. She tried to take them from my hands but my height didn’t let her. “No, E… you won’t have them back…” I said and ran away. She frowned and followed me quickly.

I headed her outside the airport and then took her in my arms. She gasped. “Give them to me…” she hardly spoke. “No.” I said and lifted her face. “I’m gonna lose my job.” “I could care less…” “I’ll lose my flight…” “That’s my point…” I said and she cracked a smile. “I-I give up.” She finally said and pressed her lips against mine.

Who would have thought this was going to happen?
♠ ♠ ♠
Finished :D
hope you guys liked it ... but
EM I HOPE YOU LOVED IT !