Status: Completed :)

Cut Out Hearts And Life Supports

Gale.

A month later. A month later and I'm still at Tyson's. A month later and he still has to hold me as I cry to sleep. A month later and already I find myself falling in love with the boy that makes my heart race every time he looks at me.

I sit on the floor of his bedroom as he takes a shower. I'm cutting hearts out with a pair of scissors and cardboard paper. I cut out hearts for my mom; maybe she'll feel the love I still have for her and come back.

But Tyson says that the possibility is unlikely. So I also cut out hearts for my dad; surely he can see them from heaven, right?

Tyson says that he can.

He doesn't know this, but I also cut out hearts for him. Tyson thinks that I do it for just mom and dad, but that's not true. Most of the hearts are for him. And one day, I'll give them to him.

I continue to cut out the hearts until he gets out of the shower and dresses. He is wearing gray skinnys that he has pulled up to only the bottom of his butt, and a black v-neck. I watch as he pulls a belt through the loops of his pants and tightens them so his pants won't fall down.

He comes over to me and crouches in front of the pile of cut out hearts. "who are these ones for?" He asks softly, running his fingers through my jet black hair. My scalp tingles at his touch and I have to swallow the lump in my throat before answering.

Not that I'll tell him the truth. Because the hearts I am currently cutting out are for him. For his intimidating personality that makes my knees weak. For his dark chocolate eyes that have so much depth and wisdom. For the arms that hold me, now that my mother's won't. For his breath that is always a mouth watering spearmint. Yes, all these hearts I am cutting out are for him. For the perfect boy that is crouched merely a foot away.

"My mom." I lie.

He nods, but then pauses before standing up. "Put them away, we're going out."

I look at him in confusion, "where are we going? It's Saturday..."

He laughs at me with that amazing laugh and pulls me to my feet. "Exactly silly. I want to take you somewhere... and don't worry, it will be just us."

He gives me a peck on the lips that send butterflies shooting through my body. I nod obediently and get changed into ripped super-skinny jeans and a bright yellow v-neck.

I turn around to find Tyson staring at me intently, a glint of something in his eyes that I can't quite place. His long legs take the three strides that it takes to close the distance between us and he cups my face between his hands. My breath hitches as I stare into his deep chocolate brown eyes and he stares back. He stares with such power that it intoxicates me, sending my heart soaring through the clouds.

And then he kisses me.

His lips are soft and warm, but then press onto mine with a force that I had never felt before. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer into his body, and I'm glad that I'm not that much shorter than him. I wrap my arms around his neck and then put my hands in his hair as the kiss starts heating up.

Our lips move in synchronization and his tongue grazes my lower lips, asking for entrance. Without hesitation, I allow him and I tongues fight for dominance. He easily wins. He slowly moves us onto the bed and lays on top of me, never breaking our lips apart in the process.

He holds most of his weight off of me with his elbows and continues to kiss me with a passion I never thought possible for one human being. He breaks away from lips lips and I whine in protest until he starts putting hungry kisses all over my body. He nibbles my earlobe and I moan. He has found my weak spot.

I moan again though when I feel his hard package against mine. He straddles me and starts rubbing our hips together, making us both moan and I'm happy that his parents aren't home. He kisses my neck and pulls off the shirt I had just put on not ten minutes ago. I do the same to him, showing the chiseled body of his.

He pulls away from me and looks at me closely, trying to read my expression. Then he puts his lips to my ear and whispers to me. "I want you."

My heart feels like it's about to breaking out of my chest with how hard and fast it is beating. Am I ready? Am I truly ready to lose my virginity to a boy that never really talked to me until a month ago? Aren't we going a little fast?

But I find myself nodding to him. I also find myself both nervous and at ease as he unzips my pants and slides them off. Because if he loves me even half as much as I love him, then I'm ready.

I blush as he looks over my naked body while taking off his own pants. Is he unhappy with what he sees? I had always thought that I was of decent size but what do I know. My blush deepens as he slides down his boxers and he smirks when he sees me staring at his erection.

He puts his hand on my waist and looks at me with sympathy. "I'm sorry babe, but this is going to hurt." He squeezes my waist reassuringly as he hovers over me. "Just kiss me to muffle the pain."

I nod.We never did end up leaving the house that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end of this chapter was slightly awkward to write, seeing as this is for a contest and all :3

I have changed the pictures for the characters around a bit... sorry if that is confusing anyone. I'm not going to change the pictures anymore though because I'm happy with the people I have chosen :)

This chapter is smaller than usually because of the... shall we say circumstances of what happened ;) But I still hope you enjoyed!

~ TamaraMarie