Status: Completed :)

Cut Out Hearts And Life Supports

Tyson.

Two months. Two months and my friends are finally accepting Gale. Two months and Gale still can't seem to step into his house without breaking down. Two months and it still brings me pain to wake up in the middle of the night to Gale sobbing beside me. Two months and I find myself in love with the shy boy that has nothing left.

It is Friday and right after school so I walk hand-in-hand with Gale, heading towards my car. Feeling that my lips have not been on Gale enough today, I stop him from walking any further and press my lips onto his.His lips are soft and smooth, a little thin but still bring my body that sensation from when we first kissed. He seems a bit hesitant at first because we are in public but then his lips respond to mine.

I will always remember his kisses. He kisses are shy and sweet, but oh so powerful. You can tell what mood he is in with the way his lips move and I love that. I love that every time our lips connect, fireworks go out through my body; does he feel it too?

Someone clears their throat from behind us, trying to get our attention. With a groan of frustration, I pull away form Gale and put my arm around him.

The guy that cleared his throat is Fredric, but everyone calls him Flo. He's a big drug dealer around these parts and someone that I shouldn't have gotten involved with. I give him an uncomfortable nod, and hold Gale closer to my body.

"Hey man!" Flo says and we do are man-shake that we've had for a few years. "Can I talk to you?"

I look at Gale uneasily, then back to him. "Sure, what's up?"

He looks at Gale at well and gives a slight shake of his head. "Let me rephrase that: Can I talk to you in private?"

I kiss Gale's head. "I'll be one sec. baby. Go wait in the car." I give him the car keys and step away from him.

He gives me a panicked look but gives a quick nod and quickly walks to the car.

I turn back to Flo as Gale get in the passenger seat. I give him a questioning look that speaks my question.

He shoves his hands into his pockets and looks around before laying his eyes on me. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in a couple months."

I shrug. "I've been busy." Short answer. Nice and simple.

He nods in understanding. "You haven't come and bought from me in a while, what's up?"

I take a deep breath and look at Gale. "I don't do that shit anymore."

He scoffs, and I feel like punching him. "Since when dude? You've been one of my biggest costumers for almost two years."

I glare hard at him and he shrinks back. "I've changed. I don't need drugs to make myself happy anymore."

He glances at my car. At Gale. My sweet, kind-hearted Gale that probably doesn't even know how dangerous this guy is. I feel myself go stiff as he smirks, still looking at Gale.

"Cute. Your new act for him?" He crosses his arms and I can see the scars on his wrists.

"It's not an act and yes, it's all for him. He makes me more happy and calm then any drug ever could." I glance back. Gale looks worried. "This conversation is done."

Without giving him a chance to say anything, I head towards the car. I find my steps quick and long, wanting to get back to Gale but not wanting to look too desperate. I slide into the car and give him a long kiss on the forehead, then start the ignition.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Gale cuddles into me as we watch a movie on my couch, kissing my chest lightly ever now and then. I pull him closer to me, until I get fed up and just pull him onto my lap.

He tenses at first by the sudden movement, but then I see him smile.

"Much better." He says shyly, snuggling his face into the crevice of my neck.

I smile and wrap my arms around him. I feel as he puts his nose to my chest and breathes in. He just smelt me.

I chuckle and put my lips to his ear, having the satisfaction of him shivering. "You just sniffed me." I whisper and watch as he face goes a few shades more red.

"You smell good. Like usual." He states quietly, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh really?" I kiss his neck gently, "and what exactly do I smell like?" I say softly against his neck.

He giggles, "I don't know. Like cologne but with your own scent too." Then he says quietly, "Its intoxicating." He takes a deep breath of me then sighs, closing his eyes with content.

I give a light chuckle and bring his lips up to mine. I kiss him softly, breathing in his scent in the progress. After a few moments, he pulls away.He stares at me with those ice blue eyes of his, searching for something beneath the surface.

Then he speaks. "What have I done to deserve someone like you?" He asks, voice both soft and serious.

I give him a light smile, "I think that I should be the one asking that baby." I answer just as softly, burying my face into his neck.

I can feel him nod in understanding, for he knows my horrible past. He pulls my face away from its hiding spot but leaves a hand on my cheek. He stares into my eyes again and I'm almost unable to look away.

"Why do you treat me so good Tyson? Why do you care so much when no one else does?" His eyes are getting watery and I know that he's thinking about his mom.

The woman he cuts out hearts for every single day. The woman that left him in pieces, with no one to put him back together.

"Because I lo-" I cut myself off. "Because I think you are amazing and the best that has ever happened to me." I kiss his nose, something I do when I want to move on to something more joyful.

Good enough. I know that I love him but am I ready to say it to his face? Of course I am. But his ready to hear it? Now that's the real question.

I kiss him again. "Now stop asking questions before I have to get a feather in here." I say with a menacing smirk.

He tenses and looks at me with wide, fear filled eyes. He has Pteronophobia, fear of feathers or being tickled by feathers.

I frown, knowing that I should have never joked about one of his many fears. "I am so sorry Gale, that was a joke. I should have never said that."

He climbs off my lap with tears in his eyes. He just shakes his head and gets off the couch.

"Gale!" I say desperately, getting off the couch as well.

I watch as he grabs his bag and slips on his shoes. He keeps his back to me but I can hear him crying if I listen close enough. He zips up his hoody and puts the hood up like he use to when he was all alone, then opens the front door. He's leaving.

"Gale!" I try again, close to hysteria. I can not lose him. Not so soon.

He turns so he is faces me and starts laughing. Laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" He beams, clutching his stomach with his hands. "Priceless!"

My jaw drops. "You little prick!" I say with my own smile, as I walk to him and he wraps his arms around me. "I seriously thought that you were going to leave." I whisper into his ear, more serious.

He pulls away and looks at me with those eyes of his. "I would never leave you."

My heart jumps and I connect our lips. This is how I want it. Gale and I. Together as we move forward; together as we stand still. Together through good times and bad.

But together nonetheless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mainly just a filler to show how Tyson feels. :)
Next chapter will be the ending. I am not putting up a sixth chapter!
I am already falling behind and won't be able to make 2 more chapters so I'm only going to make 1 more.
Due date is Tomorrow!

~ TamaraMarie