Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Take a Bite

I'm Back

I left Hunnington, and went to Seattle, WA.

The night I left I stood over Zacky’s bed and spoke, “I’m Back” just to fuck with his mind.

I knew he had given up looking for me when a girl was found dead in a river.

She had the same color of hair as me and the authorities decided I was dead and buried her next to my brother’s grave.

I came back just to watch the funeral; I sat up in a tree near the grave.

I saw Zacky, Matt, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny all standing around the grave as they lowered the coffin down.

The rest of the guys left except for Zacky, who stayed behind and talked to the grave he thought was mine.

He talked to the grave, it was all bull shit, he said stuff like I love you, I miss you, I wish this would have never happened, forgive me, I’ll love you forever.

All I heard was blah, blah, fucking blah!

He left a while later, so I got out of the tree and went back to Washington.

I graduated high school there on the honor roll but refused to let them put my name in the paper.

Then I went to collage for a bit, but I decided I didn’t like it there so I went back to Hunnington.

I bought a house a little bit out of town.

I found Zacky again, all I had to do was Google him, he’s in a band called Avenged Sevenfold.

I went to some of their concerts they were a pretty kick ass band, I had to admit that.

But I knew they were getting off their tour in a few days, I only had one thing on my mind right now.

Revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the people who read The Poison Apple!

Please read, subscribe, and comment