Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Take a Bite

Miss Me?

Snow’s pov
After I hit Zacky over his dumb head, I called a friend I met while in Seattle.

He knew every part of my story by heart.

His name is Dj Roads.

He didn’t look very strong but he was very strong.

Anyways, a few minutes later Dj arrived at the apartment building with his truck.

I combed my fingers through Zacky’s hair, looking down at his sleeping body.

“Snow?” Dj whispered walking in the door.

“Take him, to the house, chain him in the basement, I’ll be back I have to go take care of some other things.”

Dj carried Zack over his shoulder to his truck and drove off.

I picked up Zack’s phone off the ground and texted all his buddies that he was going out of town to figure out some things, and not to disturb him.

They all texted back saying stuff like “feel better buddy” or “Okay, see you when you get back.”

I smirked; my plan for revenge was now in action.

Then I went to the grocery store, and bought food, and different drinks.

As I was checking out the cashier asked, “You’ve got a lot of food here, you having a party?”

I put on my best fake smile and nodded, “It’s a welcome back party.”

He nodded and let me pay then leave.

I went to the mall and grabbed some men’s clothing in what I think Zacky would fit and some women’s clothing in my size.

“Ma’am is this all?” Another cashier asked.

I nodded, “Yes sir.”

I paid with my credit card and got into my car, which I had parked outside.

Then I drove off a bit out of Hunnington, it was like the middle of nowhere, it was a perfect place for revenge.

No one could hear you scream, absolutely perfect for revenge.

I parked in the back of the house where the garage is.

Then I went inside the house, put away groceries then heard someone yell.

I smirked and walked down the stairs, to the dungeon.

“Someone help!” Zacky yelled as I opened the door.

“Dj, leave us alone.” I spoke, Dj then walked past me up the stairs.

“Who are you?” Zacky asked, since the only light was only dim lighting from a tiny crack in the wall.

I walked to the middle of the floor, and pulled the cord that was attached to a light bulb.

The light lit up the room, so you could see my face clearly.

“Snow?” He asked a hint of fear in his voice.

I smirked, “Miss me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the 3 commenters, and the 6 subscribers so far!<333

Comment and i'll love you long time!