Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Take a Bite

Open Wide

Snow’s pov
After my little chat with Zacky, I went upstairs because his cries for help were annoying me.

“What time is it?” I asked Dj who sat quietly watching cartoons.

“About six.” he looked down at his watch.

I nodded and walked into the kitchen and cooked some homemade chicken noodle soup.

I handed Dj a bowl, then ate one myself before going down stairs where it had now become quiet.

“You done crying?” I asked walking in with a bowl of still really hot chicken noodle soup and a spoon.

“Fuck you.” he growled.

I laughed, “You already did that, Zacky.”

I pulled a table over, and sat on it before setting the bowl in my lap, and getting a spoon full of hot soup.

“Open wide.” My lips curled into a smile.

He glared then blew on the soup causing it to spatter onto my face.

I screamed and Dj opened the door and saw what Zacky did.

I waved Dj, away and set the bowl on the table.

Then I whipped it off my face with my shirt.

“I bet you thought that was pretty funny.” I spoke through gritted teeth.

“Actually I did.” He smirked.

I nodded and picked up the bowl, before he could say anything else I held the bowl of hot soup over his head, then tipped it over dumping the hot liquid all over him.

He screamed and yelled.

“Now, it’s funny.” I laughed before walking up stairs leaving a screaming Zacky alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the 19 readers, 6 subscribers, and the 4 commenters!

Comment and i'll love you long time!