Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Take a Bite

Loosen The Chains

Snow’s pov
When I woke up I could tell Zacky was a bit uncomfortable, I turned to face him. His green eyes met mine.

“I’ll tell you what. If you’re a good boy I’ll loosen those chains.” I ran my fingers through his pitch black hair.

He pulled as much as he could away from me, “What do you mean?”

“We’ll I might let you off of the chains, shower, and eat by yourself.” I informed him.

He scanned my eyes as if he was checking to see if I was lying. I waited for his response, almost desperate to hear his voice.

“Hello? Earth to Zacky.” I waved my hand in front of his face, when he zoned out.

“Huh, oh. We’ll how do I know your not lying?” He asked coming back into the conversation.

I thought for a second then spoke, “We’ll I’ll go get Dj if you think I’m lying.”

“No.” He shook his head, not wanting Dj to come down the stairs.

I smiled softly and noticed how dirty he was. Quickly I rushed out of the room and up the stairs, informing Dj that I was going to take Zacky to get a shower. He came down stairs with me. I blindfolded Zacky as Dj undid the chains. We led him up the stairs, to the bathroom.

“Dj, wait outside I’ll help him.” I ordered.

Dj nodded and kissed my forehead, “I’ll be right here.”

Zacky mumbled something under his breath which I chose to ignore. He was still blindfolded so I purposely shoved him into a wall, “Whoops.” I giggled as he smacked into the wall of the shower.

I took off the blind fold, and hopped up on the counter, “Don’t bother trying to escape or hurt me, because Dj’s right outside the door.”

He glared at me then climbed into the shower, shutting the curtain and undressing. Soon the water turned on and I hit the fan so it wouldn’t get so steamy in the bathroom.

“Do you have a tooth brush?” Zacky asked peeking out his hair was wet and clung to his face.

I nodded, reached into the first drawer of the counter and threw him a new tooth brush and toothpaste. He caught them, and then disappeared behind the shower curtain again. Softly I sang ‘Last Caress’ by ‘The Misfits’ to myself then heard Zacky singing along.

“One last caress!” We sang together then started laughing.

We sang a few more songs, and then I felt a bit sad that I had to take him back down stairs. Dj brought me some clothes for Zacky. Zacky changed into them then I blindfolded him again, and Dj led him down the stairs. I followed behind with a peanut butter sandwich and a bottle of water for him.

Dj shoved Zacky a little harder than he should have then brushed past me on his way up the stairs. I helped Zacky up and hooked him back to the chains but this time only one on his left ankle that was connected to the floor.

I took a seat on the bed and switched on the TV to Fuse. “Here.” I handed him the sandwich and bottle of water.

He gladly took them and ate. I watched him quietly, as he ate there was always something fascinating about Zachery Baker.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long time but i'm back!!!!!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!