Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Yes my Lord

"Nh stop it!" Dorman hissed and then tugged on the hold I have him in. Growling just a bit easily holding his arms in place slightly thankful they were the most wounded. If they weren't well he wouldn't have gone down this easily. Rubbing my revived erection against his softened one that was now twitching back to life. He moaned a throaty moan, his head falling back onto the bed I pushed him against. His friends forgotten once more.

"Do you really mean that? " Heatedly asked having a hat breath caress his ear before licking it a bit then nipped it softly, shivering to his whine like moan rang in my ears. God I loved those moans the most. Pushing him further into the bed as I eased half of my body against his rubbing teasingly our mid section together. Watching him wither beneath me to the touches. Letting his arms go, having my fingers dance along his arms to his shoulders. Leaning my head forward into his neck nipping softly till I heard a frustrated cry.

"Quit teasing me asshole!" Feeling my smile grow against Dorman's neck earning a deep growl from him which changed immediately when I bit down on his tender spot that had already been marked purple.

"Ah-Nnh!" Pulling away just a bit trailing some wet kisses up his neck and to his jaw. Those eyes open and staring at my teasing ones.

"J-jerk." Dorman whispered before I covered his mouth with my own. I wonder if he likes dirty talk or something like that. Slowly wondered as he dominated the kiss wanting more, moaning into his mouth having my hands caress his sides with light pressure. He wouldn't let go of my mouth, having his good hand go behind my neck and pull keeping me there.

"Mmh." Pressing one of my hands flat on his abdomen giving slight pressure before sliding my other hand down grasping his now very hard cock. Dorman bucked in my hand, pre-cum was already present. Rubbing my thumb over the slit he let my lips go and snapped his eyes open to glare at me. Smirking a bit, he growled.

"I said quit teasing me." Dorman said with slight venom that made me smile once more.

"Heh yes my lord." Huskily said deeply. I watched those eyes widen slightly to the words as I licked down his neck before biting his collar bone making him groan a bit and tighten his grip on my head. Looking up those onyx eyes glittering with lust. I kissed his chin a bit.

"Anything else you would like my lord?" Those eyes closed tightly. Well what do you know he likes the silly talking during sex. This could be fun.

"I'm here to do your wishes." Sang out softly before going further down taking a perked nipple into my mouth. Lapping it with my tongue before biting down.

"Nh Candide." Pulling away from it giving it one last flick with my tongue before going to the other one.

"Yes m'lord?" Biting down on the other hard, his back arched against my chest. The hand that I had pressed against his stomach kept his hips in place which earned a slight growl. Sucking hard before letting it slide out of my mouth with a wet pop. Lovely. Dorman tried to rub our erections together for friction or a false release. He whined with a slight cry sound.

"Hurry up." Only having my gaze go up to his half lidded gaze. Tears already slid out. Yes... Pushing up with my hands on the sides his hips did what they wanted and pushed on mine. Moaning with him to the sudden friction having my hips roll as well getting more.

"As you wish my lord." Whispered softly his gaze faltering under mine. Bring a hand up to my mouth pulling in two digits. He moaned watching me suck hard on my fingers leaving them with a coat of saliva when I released them. Sliding my hand out of view pushing my knee between his ass, kneeing open softly. I watched as he resisted a moan. How mean. Finding a puckered entrance with my coated fingers. Poking at it for a moment watching him move uncontrollably in the bedding before glaring at me. Dorman pushed his frame down and sank on two of my fingers.

"Ah ha-nh."

"A bit eager my lord?"

"Just fuck me already dammit!" Holding a chuckle to his demand but leaned down and gave him a chaste kiss.

"Yes my lord." Pushing my fingers deep in him in one instant getting a choked up moan. Pulling my fingers apart and scissored. He was tight and throbbing. The hot sheath made my skin tremble in excitement. Dorman moved his hips up and down on my fingers with soft moans to follow. Pulling him further open adding the third finger. Finding the sweet spot, his head pulled back more as he let out more of a scream then a moan.

Leaning my head down on his neck and bit down earning another loud moan as I struck his prostate. Having my free hand slide up his abs caressing and massaging lightly. Getting to a nipple having it go between my thumb and finger, pinching a bit. He let out another whine. Groaning to it pulling back. His hand fell onto my shoulder and held on. Removing my fingers those eyes finally pulled open and looked at me. Tears filled them, his plump lips were a darker pink, and his cheeks were going into a dark red. Beautiful. Kissing his forehead then his cheek before reaching his lips. Guiding my cock to his pink puckered entrance and pushed in. Dorman sucked in a breath as I slid in slowly. Getting to the hilt and waiting pulling my mouth from his own pressing sweet kisses along his jaw then random places on his face.

"How long are you going to stay like that?" He mumbled a bit having caught his breath. Taking my lips away from his eye lid and smiled down at him.

"Till you say so m'lord." He wiggled his hips a bit I wavered to the feeling. It was hard to resist to pound into him as it is. The tight heat made me want to snap and lose control.

"Well move already."

"How would you like it rough or soft?" He just blushed deeper to the question before drifting his gaze to the side. Or well not on my gaze.

"Rough."

"As you wish." Grabbing his shoulder and waist hoisting him up quickly and turned around moving forward a bit. He looked baffled a yelp of pain mixed with pleasure came out of him and I pressed him hard against the wall and pulled out of him, thrusting my hips forward into him.

"AH!!" Not giving him a chance to breathe I pulled back and repeated the action. Having my teeth dig into the shoulder I didn't have a hold on. My grip tightened on his waist having it pull down. His moans were choked and loud.

"C-Candide ah nh!!" Dorman pushed his hips down as he held my shoulders with both arms. I ignored the cast and just slid my tongue along his neck. Pushing further in moaning deeply to him pulsing around me. Sliding my hand off of his hip and to his ignored cock, having my hand tighten around it. His eyes rolled back and eye lids fell shut. Angling my body pushing further.

"Ah hah! Nhh..." The ball of heat rolling in my stomach tightened with each thrust. Everything was becoming soundless and my thrusts became more rapid and uneven. Moaning having my head rest on his shoulder feeling him ripple around me tightly and him stiffen as his release came. The tight heat going together sucking me in made everything go fuzzy and white.

"Ahh!" Moaned deeply as the sensations washing over hovered. Staying that way for an unknown amount of time. The sounds were coming back his breath was ragged along with mine. Letting go of his soft member he sighed content as I lifted my head off of his shoulder staring into those black eyes that seemed like a black hole to me. That sucked me in. Sweat had formed on his face, some hair plastered to random places on his face. His cheeks still flushed, and he panted. Pressing my forehead against his having my lips brush against his for a moment before fully pressing. It wasn't demanding, or needy. It didn't have a hint of lust or desire. Just sweet.

Moans made us look to the side. Guess his friends were turned on and decided to get it on. Oh well. Looking back at him smiling a bit.

"Didn't know you liked dirty sex talk." I swear his cheeks went darker.

"Shut up." Chuckling a bit rubbing my nose against his.

"Yes my lord." His gaze fell down a bit, a small smile curled on his lips. This was by far the best hospital care I have ever gotten.

"Jerk..."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 5 1 5

And I gotten it finished on the last day! I started this a few days ago but my spirits were down and everything was all gloomy. Meaning I was in my emo-depressed-mood. Anyway hope you enjoyed this little series. Leave what you think in the comment section.

Thank you to all my subbies and commenter's. You were and are awesome.

All of the commenter's through out the chapters thank you :)

kizza :D
SnowxBree
n3n3j0y9
ddbaby1234
schizo
Ritalin Shots