Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Moral of the Story

He did come back and did indeed pounce on me like a wild tiger. Back to then right? Okay and rewinding!

I wonder where he's hurt. He looks just fine to me. More then fine. He looks fuckable. I wonder if I can get his phone number. Maybe he can be one of my fuck buddies. Thought quite amused with my thoughts for the moment. But the A.D.H.D wouldn't allow me to sit still for very long. As if on cue my foot started to rock back and forth in a rapid pattern. Before a large pressure was slamming on top of me.

Snapping my eyes open, air left my lungs rapidly. Dorman was on top of me holding a bottle of water in one hand and some kind of juice in the other.

"Fuck!" Hissed coughing while trying to suck air back in.

"Wow your foot is like a personal vibrator. But I doubt you can shove your own foot up your own ass. Unless if you are flexible like that. 'Cause if you are. Then that's fucking hot and scary at the same time." Dorman's husky voice rippled through me pleasurably. I looked over at him and glared angrily. He smirked lightly before sitting up having my hips straddled between his legs. Suddenly it wasn't all so bad. I mean this is kinda nice.

"Hey I warned ya. I told you I would pounce on you when I got back. " I didn't know he meant it though He sat the drinks down before placing his hands on my hips. Ignoring him for the most part as I held my rib cage. Fucking-A! That hurt

"Dude were in a hospital. Thus reason why were in here. Injury or illness. And you just gleefully jumped on my injury like a freaking kangaroo. Thanks dude, thanks allot." Hot breath on my waist brought me back from my aching pains. Looking down Dorman was fingering the shirt that was snug and ended at my waist, pushing it up slightly before letting his hot breath make my waist feel slightly numb. Dorman's dark chocolate gaze slid to my emerald eyes teasingly.

"I'll kiss it all better if you want." That sent pooling heat to my groin. Moaning softly to the words, he smiled before licking the skin he exposed. Circling my hips slowly wanting him to touch more. His fingers were abnormally hot. Or maybe that was just me burning up like a hot air balloon.

"Ah ha da-damn." Moaned at the moment when he bit my hip hard making me jerk upward a bit. Watching his lips as they pressed back down on the spot that was bitten. Kissing the spot tenderly before licking it to make some of the pain go away. The fingers toying with the hem of the shirt some more pushed the t-shirt further up as far as it could go while still on me. Dorman leaned back and stared at my chest. His eyes looking at the bruises across my chest. He didn't look at my eyes, he just went back down and did softer kisses on the black and blue spots occasionally sucking.

"Ahhh ngh." Relaxing into the pillow, my hands found their way to his hair. Threading through the silk black locks tugging softly. Everything became cloudy. I couldn't hear anything besides my heart beat. And couldn't see anything but him.

"D-Dorman..." Whimpered into a softer moan. He looked up at me and smirked.

"Now that's a hot sight. Blushing miss daisy." His tone sounded teasing, but very serious. Those lips came closer and kissed the bruised spot on my cheek bone tracing it with his tongue carefully.

"AH!!" Someone screamed making us both break apart. Well I looked to the side his tongue just followed my skin to another bruise.

"W-what are you two doing?! You are in no condition to be up better yet doing anything physical!" The nurse screeched on the top of her lungs coming in the room. Suddenly I was yanked up by Dorman, his hands curling behind me and around my ass pulling me onto his lap. I felt his hardening member. Groaning, my hips automatically rolled against his. He groaned a bit before chuckling.

"Wanna bet? "

"You get back in your bed right now! You can't- it's not - NO!! Just no! No sexual activities in the hospital! It's just- it's-"

"Moral of the story: You just fucked someone and you regret it. " Gaping at him slightly before looking at the nurse. She flushed a deep red while looking at us.

"Well I can tell you this. Neither of us will regret it." Dorman turned his head back and dug it into my neck while nipping. Moaning a throaty moan I gripped onto his shoulders to gain more stability in the position he held me in.

"N-n..ohh." Trying to keep my eyes open that really wanted to fall closed. Looking over at her the nurse whom seemed to blush ten more shades before drooling slightly.

"P-perverted ah nu-nurse. Ah!" Pulling his body closer as he sucked on my neck, nipping and biting, giving butterfly kisses. Bucking into him, he moaned. The vibration from his voice went straight to my chest making everything tighten and flutter.

"STOP!!!" His head came up once again, seeing a fire glare on her.

"Hey nurse, either you stay and watch me fuck him or you freaking leave. It's that simple." Her mouth just went up and down giving out gibberish.

"But- I- he- you- I. You can't! I can't let you! Your injured, and so is he! And I have to do a check up on the both of you, it's my job! " Wow talk about losing it. Turning my own head to his neck. Grabbing a piece of skin with my teeth letting it slide through. His body jerked slightly. Pulling the part back in my mouth sucking on it. He sighed tightening his grip on me.

"Hey were doing our check ups ourselves. So leave this job to the professional. I swear we wont miss one inch."

"I- ba-da-guh. Don't make me get your mother Candide." Growling slightly to her threat but didn't pay much attention to it. Dorman's skin tasted incredible.

"Jesus Christ that feels good!" Hissed Dorman as I moved to a different part on his neck. His moan sent chills down my spine. How delightful that had felt.

"Candide!!" Now pulling away from the incredible tasting neck to snap my head towards the new voice. My mother stood at the door looking at me in rage. Dorman looked at me with a look. The look of, ' Your mother works here? '

"Yes mother dear? And might I say you look like the moon. White and round." Dorman gaped at me this time. It will never cease to amaze me how far his mouth can stretch.

"What on earth do you think your doing?! If you two don't get in your own beds and stay there I will personally put you into intensive care! And Dorman I got a notice from your mom that I am allowed to do that to you as well." Pulling further away turning fully towards her.

"But mom we aren't even do anything that bad yet."

"You were about to have sex in a hospital!" Outraged she paced the room. The nurse still unable to say anything.

"That's why I said yet."

"Yeah and besides we aren't even that injured to be in intensive care." Dorman said pointing out some obvious things. Mother whirled around and pointed a finger at the both of us with evil glittering in her eyes making me wince slightly.

"I will make you that injured. You both wont be able to breathe without help for a month if you two don't behave. "

"I don't know why you just don't send us home. I mean if we have enough energy to have sex in our state I'm pretty sure were fine." Dully said leaning against the pillow seeing Dorman nod in agreement. The clip board of some patient in her hand was now bent in half and thrown across the room. Both of us looked at the metal clip board then her. Her finger snapped back to us.

"I swear if I catch you two doing anything that's not suppose to happen in a hospital I will send you to the intensive care. Both." She turned and left the room, followed by the nurse. He sighed heavily.

"Wow your mom is one raging ball of moon. "

"Yeah I know. So what happened to you?" He looked at me dully before grabbing the two drinks and flopping next to me. I laid back down scooting over just a bit more getting the bottle of water from him. Unscrewing it before guzzling some water in.

"I got hit by a car." Sputtering some of the water on my shirt. Choking. Before looking at him with a disbelief look.

"What? You don't even look that bad!"

"The car was going five m.p.h. and it was in a parking lot. I just got whip lash, head trauma, a thrown out back, and some internal bruising. They already taken care of my back. And I must say that bone breaking guy was awesome. He even fixed my leg that gave me hell since I was fourteen."

"What did you do when you were fourteen?"

"I was dared to bungee jump off a cliff. It worked just the bungee I used was attached to a single leg instead of both. So it kinda just popped out of the socket and I couldn't get it back in." He shrugged I nodded a bit understanding.

"Ah..." Taking another drink of water before looking back at him. He was chugging his drink My eyes landed on his neck, the hickey was very visible.

I hate moms at times.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 6 5 6

=D Hello I had this done last night but I didn't get the time to post it so here it is. The next chapter will be out tomorrow!

Thank you for your comments they mean allot to me!

Commenter's

kizza:D Love your name the smiley face is awesome.And thank you for the comment
SnowxBree I do my best. Unfortunately I had to learn how to do grammar on my own. Home schooled and my parents don't really write so yeah. I'm glad you like it though! Sorry insanity is in my blood XD all of my stories has at least one Koo-Koo person.

n3n3j0y9 Ha ha ha that was the funnest part to write to! Thank you very much *huggles*