Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Intensive Care

Contains Sexual Acts rated R

A perfect night. Dark, and quite. No sounds were made or heard. It's what lulled me into a deep sleep that would take well... someone sitting on top of me while nipping lightly on the cloth that covered my crotch to wake me up.

"Mmh." Moaned confused in the light pleasure that brought me out of the deep slumber. My body still feeling heavy and numb with sleep. Wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep, I tried to turn off my slowly waking mind. Before I could fall back into my peaceful slumber. I felt grabbed and a hot pressure on my crotch.

"Ah!" Snapping upward only to be pushed down. My eye lids fluttered open. Everything was hazy the sleep just kinda flew away from me. Disappointed only for a moment before seeing the scene before me. The moon light lit the room dimly, as well as the lights from outside the room that shimmered through the almost closed shades. My eyes on Dorman who sat comfortably on my waist, his hand in my pants holding my pride and joy. Groaning letting my head fall back onto the pillow.

"Dorman...ah your nuts. You have any idea what time it is? AH-Nhh." His grip tightened pumped a couple of times. He scoffed a bit leaning forwards where he was almost laying on top of me. God if this is heaven I don't want to leave.

"Yeah it's two in the morning." Feeling my hips buck upwards and my toes start to curl as his thumb brushed across the tip spreading some pre-cum around the head.

"Nhh I-if you do t-this my mom will AH put us in intensive G-god dammit. Care! Uhh nhh." Rolling my hips uncontrollably while moaning trying to find my whits. His hand slid up and down in a rapid pattern. Squeezing feeling his other hand slip in under the pajama pants and boxer underwear, his fingers caressing sensitive parts and squeezing softly massaging. All sense of reason was banished from my thoughts.

"Uh ah D-Dorman-AH!"

"Shh we don't want to get caught." Moaning with a slight cry. Everything was suddenly going hot. His lips being pressed against my neck were on fire. Unable to keep still I grabbed his head and pulled it towards mine. Claiming his lips in a hot wet kiss. His sigh into it made a growl erupt from my chest.

"Mmh." Bucking into his hand again as the pace went quicker. Tangling my tongue with his sucking he moaned loudly rubbing his hardened member against my thigh before moaning again. Pulling open my eyes staring at his closed ones, and his slightly flushed cheeks. Hot... I pulled away my lips and flipped our position making him look at me in shock. Ignoring it attacking his neck to get the sweet taste back.

"F-fucker..." His hands left me completely, growling lightly biting harder on his neck. His moan was muffled slightly by the room. Grabbing the front of his pants, he jerked slightly before grabbing my hair to yank me up in his sites.

"I'm not an uke." Leaning forward not minding the pulling of my hair. Rubbing my nose against his lightly.

"Well babe the seme gotta be uke sometimes. Why don't you just enjoy it?" Danger, and consideration danced in his eyes. A smirk crawled up on his lips.

"You should take your own advice." Being flipped over twice. Once to be back on bottom and another time to be flipped onto my stomach. Feeling Dorman grab my wrist and pin them above my head. Growling loudly yanking at my wrists.

"Mmh." His tone sent shivers up and down my body. Strange. Dorman sat on my legs to prevent any kicking. His free hand pushed up my shirt. I could hear him lick his lips when he yanked my pants down as far as they could go with him sitting on my legs. He pulled my wrists down and pinned them against my back. Asshole

"What do you think your - AH!! "

"Whoo some vocal coverage..hmhm sorry that was my bad." His finger that plunged deep inside stung. Burying my head in the pillow to muffle the sounds some what. His finger pulled out. Turning just a bit trying to control my breathing. Wincing as he slid in another one. Taking notice that his fingers were wet and his lips dripped in saliva.

"T-that feels weird...nh-ah." Turning back finding myself moving back into his finger to get them to go deeper. He chuckled moving them deeper. They started to scissor. They brushed something that made me scream and start seeing white. Thrusting my hips back into him whining.

"Found it. Does uke sound bad now?" His tone taunted. Groaning pleasurably when he hit the tense bundle of nerves again.

"N-no haa nh! " Crying slightly to the sensation he added another finger. How do I breathe? The passing thought made me choke on air before another moan came out into the pillow. Feeling his hand that held my wrists let go. Pulling them forward grabbing the pillows for dear life while rocking my hips back and forth.

"That feels ready." Feeling saddened when he removed his fingers. Finally turning my head looking over at him. His eyes were smiling at me hazed with desire and lust. Feeling my cheeks on fire, and drool sliding down my lips. Breathe...breathe Repeated as air left my lungs quickly and came back in just as quick.

"You look...hot." Dorman's husky voice was like a lightning bolt shooting through me. I felt a larger muscle pushing in. Making everything tense.

"Relax." He grabbed my cock to distract me and that it did. He pushed in, feeling a pop that made me jerk forward away. He groaned as he slowly moved forward.

"Jesus..." Dorman slowly moved soon he was down to his hilt inside. All my blood was pulsing to my groin that couldn't get any harder and was dripping with pre-cum. Feeling like my body was adjusting to him. I whimpered digging my face into the pillow once again.

"No. Look at me." He pulled out and pushed back in quickly making me obey his command. Glaring at him a bit at the sudden movement.

"Nh..." He pulled back again but went in slower, for the first few minutes it was like that slowly going faster. He brushed that same nerve that made me shoot back into him suddenly. Dorman moaned loudly, his hands tightening around my hips.

"Just fuck me already!" Cried out almost hysterically. He didn't think about it before pulling out and slamming back in. Making a brutal pace that had me doing uncontrollable moaning. His grunts of effort went unnoticed. He kept the pace up, making it harder without me asking.

"AH!!Ahh hah ah D-Dorman! Uhh nnh." Moving with him, one of his hands slid up my chest rubbing over a perked pink stub, pinching slightly. Dropping my head down, my breath hitched. Looking back at him, his eyes were lost in every sensation. Moaning as his fingers pushed at my bottom lip before two of them entered. Sucking his eyes darted to mine. Moaning at the sight of his dark blush. Scraping my teeth against the tips of his fingers before they popped out. The hand left but found where it went. Dorman grabbed my hard cock and started to mercilessly pump it.

"Ah! NGH!!" Reaching a high peak thrusting back into him moaning loudly. Not hearing anything as I felt everything explode. Pure bliss and white. The only thing that penetrated through was his moan that sounded like it was struggling to be quite. He slammed deep in me before feeling heated liquids fill me.

"Ngh..." He fell on top of me. Slowly pulling out and rolling to the side. Both of us breathing hard. When everything seemed to slow down my sense's started to come back.

"My mom's going to kill us."

"Who cares. After this I think I need intensive care to my dick. It felt like you were pinching it right off."

"Serves you right bastard." Hearing his airy laugh before he turned his head to me. Lightly glaring at him not really wanting to fight or do anything at the moment. The high was still there and blissful.

"And you'll need intensive care to your ass."

"Oh shut up..."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 4 0 5

Okay I didn't expect to make another chapter today. But honestly I have nothing to do. Unless if you count home work. Hope you liked this smutty thing. I had to write it almost blind folded. Because it's rather embarrassing to write all of this. Anyway ta ta.

Thanks for your comments Love you all that leave one!

SnowxBree So how about those brownie points? ha ha ha XD

I kept misspelling Dorman's name in this one. Mistaking it for Damion. Guh...

Funny Note: I was listening to SAINT music while typing this out.