Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Make Me

His bottom lip pushed out. It was like he was asking now when we both knew he was going to do it anyway! Or well I hope he did. Even though my ass felt like it was torn and half and was forced to stay that way. The lip pout was actually quite adorable. His eyes drooped slightly with the pout lip.

So hard to resist the puppy pout! Are those tears forming? The last straw was drawn when a flush of pink came across his cheeks.

"Gah stop giving me that look! Your just to adorable!" Cried out grabbing him, pulling him into a tight hug. Enough to suffocate.

"Mh!! Mmh!" His arms flung around like crazy before pushing against the bed. Smirking a bit letting him go just a tad. His head popped up from my chest. His eyes now glaring daggers at me.

"You almost killed me!"

"Well then don't give me that look. It's to cute for the situation." Letting him go. Dorman huffed while sitting up.

"Well what else am I supposed to do? I cant force you to do anything. It's not polite." Coming from this guy? Is he alright?

"Did I hold you to long? Do you not have enough oxygen in your brain?" His eye brow twitched. Short notice but his fist hit my shoulder. Instantly feeling the pulse of a bruise forming. Wincing a bit when it started to tingle.

"I have enough air. Thanks."

"Hey I'm just saying you weren't the most polite person I've met. And what's with this force thing? A few minutes ago I had you tied to the bed. " He shrugged and leaned forward once again while rolling his hips against mine. Shit he's hard again.

"I let you tie me up, you cant force me to do anything." Dorman said with a slight devilish tune. I wanted to wipe that smug look right off of his face. I smirked a bit to the idea's that fell onto my brain pleasantly. Oh yeah I know how to get to him now. Leaning forward having my lips brush against his ear. Having my breath drag along the shell before letting temptation give in and nip at it a bit.

"Yes I can." Feeling a repressed shiver from him. Dorman's hands slowly slid up my waist. Caressing each curve .

"Prove it. Make me do something." Ding! I knew he was going to say that. A small tinge of regret of those words was showing in his eyes as he watched my smile rise.

"With pleasure young sir." Husked out grabbing his shoulders, hoisting Dorman further up my chest. Taking those delicate lips. He didn't kiss back and denied me entrance, figures. Having one hand slide down the curve of his body that I wanted to caress but didn't. Grabbing his painfully erect cock he whined. Shooting my tongue in his mouth. Caressing it slowly before sucking and nipping lightly. His body was trembling already. Having my hand slide on the under side of his cock. His hips bucked into my hand at the slight pressure. Pulling my hand away. Dorman growled at the move. Holding a smirks his fingers were now digging into my skin. Pulling away from his lips just when it was getting good. He let his head drop on my shoulder. Letting my fingers dance along his back side pushing ever so slightly now and then. Having my hips lift and rock against his that had our painfully hard members create a great amount of friction.

"Mph...mh." Dorman bit into my neck to hold back. Smiling full blow dipping a finger between his legs teasing his hole slightly. A deep warning growl came from him. Well do something about it then. Thought smugly. Oh this was fun. A strange grunting type noise came from him when I dipped a finger in slowly meeting resistance. Shit that's tight. Ignoring the burning pain that came from my neck. Having my finger push in till it couldn't go any further. Dorman released my neck instantly when I pulled out quickly and pushed back in. Feeling blood running down my chest where his finger nails were. Moaning slightly to it, he instantly stopped clawing me. Stubborn prick. Oh well more fun for me.

Pushing another finger in. His body went rigid. Muffled noises soon came from him as I pulled in and out of him quicker slightly scissoring. Finally he snapped. He shot up now in a sitting position. Glad that I had my hand go under instead over him stretch him.

"F-fuck! Ngh..." Hit the nerves. His head fell forward as another loud moan came from him. Continuing to hit that bundle watching him intensely. He was dripping heavily with pre-cum. Mmh yum. Pulling myself up having him being pressed against the bed again. He didn't disagree. Smirking. Submission. How delightful. Leaning forward taking his lips, he eagerly responded taking over it. His tongue sucking hard on mine making a moan erupt from my chest. Pulling back smirking at those hazy eyes.

"Told you so." He moaned again not attempting to hide it anymore.

"F-fucker..."

"I plan to." His hips shot upward when I added a third finger and started to scissor him mercilessly. Tears sliding down the sides of his face as a pathetic moan slid over me. Having my lips press against the sides of his cheeks.

"Please say something if I'm hurting you." Dorman's breath came out shaky and sobbingly.

"I-it's not that idiot. Nh!" Pulling back a bit. His eyes tightly screwed shut. His body was glistening in a sheet of sweat. His breathing was erratic, those cheeks gotten darker. It donged on me. Leaned back forward flicking my tongue over a perked nipple before biting done lightly having it roll out.

"C-Candide." Having a trail of open mouth kisses lead to the other perked nipple doing the same light treatment. His hips rolled against mine desperately.

"P-please." His tone made my skin tremble. Sucking on the nipple hard before letting it pop out.Thrusting my fingers harder in him. His moan rippled through me. Music.

"Ah C-Candide please!"

"Please what?" Whispered heatedly into his ear. Those eyes pulled open forcefully and glared at me. Brushing the nerves again almost made those beautiful onyx eyes pull close again.

"Fuck me already!" He sobbed. A victory smile slid over my lips as I removed my fingers, a small whine came from Dorman from the loss. Having my hand come up to my mouth, letting spit droop in the center. Leading it back down to my shaft. Lathering the saliva up and down it. The saliva mixed with pre-cum making it slicker. Guiding myself to the pink puckered entrance. Slowly pushing in, hearing his breath hitch. Pushing further into him till I was all the way in. Feeling him shifting around me.

"Tell me when your ready." He was so tight. The hot velvet sheath made it hard to hold back. The pained expression on his face made it resistible. Those eyes opened slowly making tears slide down faster. They moved to me. A small nod came. Closing my eyes taking a breath slowly moving back then forward. Creating a slow motion. Shit...

"Ah..." His walls rippled around me tightly.

"Move faster." Smiling softly leaning forward pressing a sloppy kiss on his temple.

"As you wish." Pulling myself back slowly. Then snapped my hips forward. A loud moan came from him, his fingers sliding up my arms and gripped my shoulders for life. Pulling back making a faster rhythm. His hips soon rocked with mine, and his tears became slower. Dropping my head in the crock of his neck nipping lazily. His hands slid up my neck and threaded through my hair. Yes.

"Ah!!" Having a hand leave his waist and go to his cock. Grabbing it , his hips bucked again. Sliding my hand up and down pumping to our pace.Looking up slowly his eyes shot to mine instantly. Dorman turned his head having his lips brush against mine. Sliding my hand down cupping the tightening pair. He whined softly in my mouth. His grip tightened around me feeling a pulse and his walls rippling tightly around me making me come. Moaning with him, he came dirtying our chests. Breathing erratically having my head go back down on the crock of his neck. Staying there for a moment before pushing myself up staring at him. He seemed dazed for a few moments before recognizing anything.

"Your a real ass." Dorman said breathlessly. Smirking a bit pecking his nose.

"Just like you." A smirk also formed on his lips.

"Ass..."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 4 4 5

And late. Sorry! Anyway how the hell am I going to end this?? >_< Ha ha ha Oh just thought of an idea. Nevermind. =D Err maybe two / three more chapters?? God I hope I can end this soon or this will end up being some where between 15-20 chapters of nothing but pure smut!

Song listened to while in the making: What goes around comes around by Alesana Awesome song. Thought of how Dorman was always on top so what goes around comes around I guess. Candide's turn!