Status: Complete

Hospital Care

Treatment

"Please do" Whispered heatedly as his lips pressed against my chin lightly before pulling away. Such a tease. Groaned slightly he leaned forward once again and pressed soft open mouth kisses along my jaw line then down my neck . Lifting my hands to his waist he quickly grabbed them while pulling away.

"I said I'd be the one giving the care here. Your not going to do any touching. All your going to do is moan and wither under me. If you do touch me I'll stop completely." Growling a bit dropping my hands back to my sides his fingers slid up the thin fabric that covered my chest. The door opened before he could really do anything. Fuck no. We both looked back it was his friends Corin and Leroy. Both smirked at the scene.

"Already? We're not even out of the hospital." Smirking a bit at them leaning forward rubbing my nose on Dorman's neck.

"I dealt with mine now you deal with yours." Whispered rolling my hips on his earning a soft moan from him. Yes.

"Guys we'll talk about this later. " Dorman grabbed me with his non-casted arm and pulled me to a bed throwing me on. Smirking a bit. Who knew a simple roll of my hips could set him off. His friends just stared, in fact just came in and shut the door. They could watch but not join. Looking back at Dorman who straddled my hips and leaned forward taking my lips heatedly. His tongue shooting in my mouth without any sort of permission. Moaning to it as he pressed his ass down on my hardening member. Dorman's hands slid up my shirt. The rough surface of the cast made a mix between pleasure and pain.

"Mmh..." Rubbing against his ass he moaned. The vibrations of his voice making my mouth tingle slightly. He pulled away and bit my chin harshly earning a small yelp. One of his fingers curling around a perked nipple , withering and bucking into him he smirked against my neck.

"Dorman you damn tease." Whimpered wanting him to plunged into me or settle himself on me. I don't care which one just as long as he did it and did it quickly. But he didn't his teeth grabbing a hold of my neck and sucking it in making sure to leave a mark that would stay there for a week. Moaning loudly thrusting my hips up to his again.

"Please fuck me already." He pulled away and smirked before leaning down further taking a perked pink nipple in his mouth nipping at it before sucking on it.

"Ah hah!" Forgetting his friends not really caring for them. He slid his smooth hand down my chest and into my jeans grabbing my aching cock. Thrusting my hips upward in want. Feeling his finger slide across the tip spreading the cum that was coming out. His onyx eyes landing on my face watching every expression.

"Dammit." Restraining my needy hands on the sides of the bed, making fists in the sheets. He smirked and looked back down kissing down my chest letting his tongue whip around and then dip into the small hole of my belly button. Groaning, he bit the edges softly before continuing down. His casted arm unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down harshly. Lifting my hips for easier removal he ignored it and started to pulled down the boxers teasing . Dorman licked the edge of the boxers and part of my hip before biting it.

"Hn...ah." His teeth moving downwards teasing the front. His hand that touched my aching member slowly went around it and tightened. My head falling back on the bed moaning more. His teeth biting at the edge again having it in his mouth slowly pulling down feeling his teeth scrape along the sensitive skin.

"Mmh that feels good." Whispered softly feeling his chuckle on my cock. Jerking upwards a bit he held my hips down. Groaning against it. He leaned froward a bit having the boxers and pants off completely . Looking down my eyes widened just a bit then snapped shut as his mouth sucked on the head a bit before taking it all into his mouth.

"Shit! Ahhh nnh." Trying not to buck or grab his head. I whined feeling the tears prick at the sides of my eyes from the sensation. He's going to kill me. His casted hand held down my hips as his other hand slid between my legs and slid upward poking and prodding at the waiting hole. Whimpering pushing my hips further down trying to make them go in. He moaned while swallowing me, making me loose most of all senses.

"D-Dorman please just do it already." Letting my head fall to the side while arching my back pushing my hips further down into the mattress feeling the fingers enter ever so slightly before removing. Whining again he then pushed the two digits in making my breath hitch.

"H-ah ." He curled his fingers in quickly and removed them just as fast. He swallowed once again, moaning loudly wanting to buck up and back wards. Just gave a cry of frustration bring up a hand to my mouth and biting down on it. His eyes met mine and seemed to glitter. He removed his mouth from my cock sensing I was coming close. Crying to it he shot his fingers closer to the bundle of nerves that made me see white every time. Leaning further back he kissed the tip of my cock before sitting up and un-doing his pants . Rocking my hips on his fingers fucking myself. Moaning softly, he growled heatedly removing his own aching cock that dripped in cum.

"Mmh..."

"Like what you see ?" He asked making sure he hit those nerves this time. My hand falling from my mouth just a bit, blood tainted the skin lightly. But no one took notice.

"Ah!!! Y-yes!" The smug smirk made it's way on his lips. Dorman removed his fingers and replaced it quickly with his cock shoving it in with a quick snap. No scream or moan came out. My breath lost. Fuck.... He rolled his hips a bit having one of his hands grab my thigh and pull it upwards draping his shoulder with on of my legs giving him better access.

"M-more." Croaked out he didn't say anything only snapped his hips again in a quick motion. Pushing my hips down on him, returning my hand to my mouth biting harder than before wanting to touch him. He smirked leaning forward biting the other side of my hand.

"Mmh." His free hand grabbed my weeping member that so wanted more attention and pumped it. Bucking feeling my eyes roll back and my eye lids closed he kissed my temple softly before returning it to my hand. He bit it and pulled. Pulling my eyes open in a struggle as he snapped forward harder.

"Ha " Releasing my hand Dorman pushed his lips hard on mine giving me no chance to win. He then hit it, the sweet spot. Pulling my lips back trying to breathe. Not hearing the ear drum breaking moan or the wide smile that appeared on his lips.

"Dorman! Ahhh nnnh more."

"Demanding one aren't you?" Dorman moaned out in my ear licking the shell before nipping on it pushing harder into me. Moaning with a slight whimper his grip tightened around me and pumped harder. Coming to the peak which he sensed he took my lips once more and made me pause to how gentle it was and soft. Whining a bit kissing back just as softly, he pushed in me and stayed there coming hard. Filling me, making me come in his hand.

"Ahh!Ah nh." Moaning together we stayed that way for a while. Not leaving the high till someone spoke.

"Damn." Feeling Dorman smile against my chest. I growled a bit sitting up grabbing Dorman by the shoulders he looked at me confused, but took notice of my smirk.

"Okay your done. Now it's my turn to treat you."

"N-no way!"

"Oh don't be so stubborn." Growled pushing him down his friends just gaped as I attacked his neck. I'm going to give you the best treatment ever. Growling slightly sucking on his tender spot hearing his loud moan ripple through the room. Most definitely
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 3 9 8

Umm my computer keeps taking me back to the main page then keeps refreshing. So I don't know if I'll be able to get the next chapter out quickly with these technical difficulties.

=/

Like?