Status: This has been moved to DearCameron.com Please check it out! :)

"Dear Cameron,"

11/9/10 Dear Cameron,

Dear Cameron,
Someone once told me that “The negative outways the positive,”. Hate is all over the world these days, like: “Did you see that? I ‘hate’ her.” or “I ‘hate’ my teacher,” or even “I ‘hate’ broccoli,”. If you notice that there’s only one kind of “hate” then you’re on the same page as me. There isn’t two versions of it. It’s a strong emotion. Now lets get to the point: “Love”. Love, there isn’t just one kind or version. “Love” as in a crush, “Love” as in head over heels, “Love” as in secrets, “Love” as in friend, “Love” as in family, and the list goes on. There is no standards, no limits, no w/o’s, or withs. Love is timeless and it’ll stay that way because it’s what makes us human, it’s the inspiration of songs. Because there is so many different versions of love we can outway the negative with the positive: it’s a war that can be won.
I made myself a promise a long time ago. And if you really did read my letter (September 18,2010 I gave him some of the letters stating what that promise is) you’d know what that promise is. That promise is starting to unravel slowly and I think it’s because of you. That’s a good thing. And I want to thank you sincerely. Thanks.
You see, I’m not another fan girl screaming “I Love You”‘s from the crowd. I don’t “love” you that way. I “love” you as in you’re my hero. Sure if I met you I’d be ectastic but deep inside I know that you’re my hero, that’s all on the inside. But on the outside I’m just your typical misunderstood teenage girl.
-Amanda