‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

I'm In Trouble

I woke up in a dark room and in a soft bed. I looked around to notice I was laying in the room that Joey had let me use. I glanced at the clock that read 3:42 AM. I had really been out that long. The started setting at about 6:00 and we had been out on the beach for at least an hour.

I had been out cold for eight hours total. That seemed like a new record for me. I knew how much I didn't like blood and how queasy it made me feel, but it had never been this bad before. Well I guess Joey knew now too about my dislike of blood.

I got up and out of the bed to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. My mouth was dry and I was still faint, I just needed something in my stomach. I grabbed my phone and used the light from it to find my way into the kitchen.

I got a glass down from the cupboard and filled it with juice from the fridge. I caught my eye on a jar of jelly and grabbed it out of the refrigerator after putting the juice bottle back in. I dug in the rest of the cupboards for bread and peanut butter.

I hummed to myself as I made myself a sandwich, dancing a little along with the beat. I never thought my voice was great but I didn't care since nobody could hear me. I slapped the sandwich together and turned to put the jelly back in the fridge, only noticing then that I was not alone in the room.

Joey stood against the door frame with an amused smirk on his face. He was wearing only a pair of boxers that were set lower than they should have been. I didn't mean to look at him the way I did, but I couldn't help myself. He was well trimmed and his muscles were more defined than I would've liked them at the moment. He crossed his arms over his chest and my eyes went back up to his.

"I thought you weren't interested." His smirk got bigger. I knew I was caught.

"I'm not." I lied and turned around so I didn't have to face him anymore. I didn't hear him come up behind me until he spoke.

"You could have fooled me." He whispered in my ear. I flipped around and backed away from him. I didn't want this to go where I thought it was going to go.

"Joey, go away." I backed up some more but he was following me.

"It's my house. I won't go until you say you don't have feelings for me." He took a few steps closer. I didn't have anywhere else to back up to. I was against the wall and he was still coming towards me.

"Joey, stop." I put my hands up to push him back. He just grabbed them and forced them down to my sides.

"Say it. Say you don't have feelings for me." His breath was on my face and my body was pressed between his and the wall. I couldn't move anywhere.

"I don't have feelings for you." I said, looking him straight in the face. I kept my voice stern and I saw him smirk at that.

"You're lying." He whispered in my ear and kissed me. I tried to move my hands to push him back but it was no use. His grip was too firm and I couldn't move any part of my body. The sad thing is, I found myself kissing him back this time.
♠ ♠ ♠
*prepares herself again for hateful comments*
[:
honestly, as a character I made
I don't like Joey that much
but he has to be here
hahaha
who do you guys imagine Joey looking like?
tell me ;D