‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

Scream At Me

"You what?" I dropped all the things in my hands and just stood there, in shock, facing him. Something in my brain didn't register what he had just said and I was confused by it all. He knew he had gotten my attention and continued what he was going to say.

"I am in love with you." He spoke slowly and warily, as if he didn't want me to misinterpret what he was saying. I just shook my head in disbelief, my mouth agape. I could feel my knees going weak, but not in a good way. This was not what I needed right now.

"Joey, stop, I don't need this right now." I turned back towards my duffel bag so I didn't face him anymore. I didn't want him to see my flaw. I didn't hear him approach me. I was still trying to put the pieces back together.

"I could give you everything you want." He whispered in my ear and grabbed from behind. I cringed against him, but I think he took it as another sign of weakness. I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, telling me that if I said anything, something bad was going to happen. I didn't listen to it.

"Joey," I turned around and shoved him hard against his chest, causing him to stumble back a few feet, "get away from me now." I spoke through gritted teeth, which I hoped would strike some fear in him to leave me alone. He got up faster than I had ever thought possible. He grabbed me by the waist and slammed me against the wall.

"Now, I don't think you really want that do you?" His one arm was holding my torso and my two arms down and pinned to my side. I didn't respond or even look him in the eye. I was afraid if I did I would burst out crying at how he was acting. Not responded made him lurch his arm forward against my ribs. "Answer me!"

The only thing I could do was whimper, he was really hurting me. I instinctively shook my head so maybe he would back away. I still didn't look him in the eye, but the tears still came down my cheeks.

"See, that's what I thought." His lips were at my ear now. I trembled against him and tried to think of ways to get away from him and run out of the house. None of them seemed the least bit plausible. I felt his lips against my neck, working their way downward to my shirt. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, wishing that somehow, he would stop or this would all be just a dream.

I let out a cry when his teeth sunk into my skin, hard, right below my collarbone. I felt him smile as he continued down, pausing on the line of my shirt and licking his lips. I felt him lift his head, probably to look at me. My teeth were sunk in my lip and my eyes were squeezed shut with tears running down my cheeks.

"Look at me." He spoke softly, I opened my eyes but looked away from him so he wouldn't see the effect he was having. "Look at me!" He demanded and lurched forward again with his arm. I gasped and whimpered again. I looked at his face, he had this wild look in his eye that matched the smile on his face. "Now if I let you go, will you be a good little girl and do what I say?" I nodded frantically, stealing a quick glance over at the bed that held my phone.

I felt his grip loosen on my torso, I still couldn't move, but I could breathe a lot better than I could before. "Joey, please." I tried to beg him, but the look in his eyes told me that it wouldn't work.

"Now, now. I'm not going to hurt you unless you make me." His grip loosened on me completely and I wretched forward and fell onto my knees, trying to regain my breath while hopelessly trying to calm the sobs. If only I could get to the phone. "Stand up." I stood up, mentally putting together a quick plan.

"Joey, I'm really sorry for how I acted, you're really the one I want." Under pressure I was pretty convincing. I saw his eyes loosen up and he took a step back to give me room.

"See? I knew you could see it too." I took a small step closer to the bed and to my phone. He took no notice, but the look on his face was gleaming.

"Yeah, you were right." I closed the gap between us and kissed him hard on the lips. Carefully turning him towards the door before I did what I had to. I pushed him back and punched him as hard as I could across the face. He fell backward out of the door frame and I jumped for my phone. Opening it and pressing the green call button twice. After two rings I heard him pick up.

"Chris help me. Joey, it's Joey!" I heard him get up and ran to the other side of the bed with my phone. "You've got to help me!"

"Charlie! Where are you?" He was frantic, I heard the door slam and I knew he was already on his way here.

"Joey's house." He jumped across the bed, knocking the phone out of my head and grabbing me around the waist.

"You little bitch!" He shouted. I was screaming my head off, hoping someone would hear me, Chris would and it would make him hurry.

"Chris! Chris! Help!" I screamed as loud as I could. Joey put his hand over my mouth to keep me silent. The tears were coming more freely now and I was panicking.

"Shut up already!" He snarled in my ear. I opened my mouth and bit his hand as hard as I could. He ripped it back and cursed a bunch of profanities before letting go of me to tend to his wounded and bleeding hand.

"Chris! Beech Street! Between 8th and 9th! Chris!" I screamed and Joey lunged at me again. I dodged him and screamed again. "Apartment 4! Second building after passing 8th!"

"Shut up you fucking bitch!" Joey snarled and lunged at me again. He caught me around the waist once more and almost took me down to the ground.

"Chris! Help!" I was hysterical again, screaming and trying to break free of Joey's grasp. I almost got free and he grabbed my shoulders. I saw him raise his fist at me. I screamed as loud as I could before his arm came down onto my head. I heard laughter and was laid down on the ground, still semi-conscious.

"You'll never find us now Teach." Everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
muahaha
another twist
;D
who likes Joey now?
his character is so fun to write! bastard.
okay usual, comment/subscribe/tell your friends
you know the drill [: