‹ Prequel: Today In History
Sequel: History In The Making

Going Down In History

That Little Voice Inside Your Head

The party was raving. I remember going and meeting up with the few people I had met there before. Before I knew it, I had had several drinks and was a bit tipsy. I was dancing like a maniac with a red plastic cup always in my hand. I had taken several drags of weed and my head was soaring. But, somehow, my mind was still on Chris. I couldn't forget him no matter how much I drank or how much I smoked.

I went to the couch and took a seat next to some guys that I'd never met before. They were calm but their expressions were wild. They grinned to one another as I sat between them. The guy on my right put his arm around me and pulled me to him.

"Looks like you need an upper sweetie." They were easily at least four years older than me. I didn't think I looked my age at all and this just proved it my theory. I tried getting up but the guy's hold on me tightened. I did the stupid thing and stayed where I was.

I talked to them and they told me that they had just what I needed. I followed them up the stairs and into a bathroom. The other guy who's name I found out was Dave pulled something out of his friend's pack. It was a rubberband and a hypodermic needle filled with some liquid I'd never seen before.

"Will it make me forget?" I was stupid.

"It'll blow your mind." Dave was right.

He wrapped the band around my arm and I felt a pinch as the needle went into my vain. It stung as the liquid was injected. I felt a cold go through my body and my mind went hazy. I remember hearing the two laughing and I fell. Someone caught me and was carrying me, that I could feel.

I was placed on a soft cushion, my eyes were flickering with light but my body could hardly move. I could feel them, both of them. Their skin was cold against mine, and I could do nothing to stop it. I tried screaming, but my voice was of no use. The only thing I got out was "No. Stop. Please. No." Those words I repeated over and over but they wouldn't comply to them.

I blacked out. I could still hear myself screaming, it was growing faint, and in my mind I was in a much different room. There was a figure standing the the corner facing away from me and staring out the window. The window was just white, I couldn't see anything, but the figure obviously could. I heard her sigh and turn around to face me. It was me.

"What have you gotten yourself into Charlie?" It was talking and I couldn't respond. My voice was stolen. All I could do was stare at my feet. I-She laughed. I looked up at her. She was near me now, I didn't hear her come. Her hand lifted my face up to see my own staring at me. She was prettier, I thought, eyes brighter, skin tanner, everything was more defined.

"I.. Well.. I- I don't know." I could still feel them on me. It was the scariest thing ever. I could feel every thrust and every touch. But here I was, talking to myself, another version of me. I guess you could say that this was an out of body experience. I knew I was unconsious on the bed, they had made sure of it. Here I was though, standing, breathing, speaking and what I saw was not what I was feeling.

"Go back. I'll be with you." I wish with all my heart now, that she wouldn't have said that. The version of me started to fade and everything was going dark now. I heard her laughing again, but this time it wasn't like she did before. This was manical and evil. A sort of laugh that you see in select scary movies by a serial killer.

I was being shaken to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Joey standing over me, a worried look plastered on his face. He was holding a blanket out to me and only then did I realize what had happened. I was naked, on a bed, in a room that I had never been before. Dave and his friend were nowhere to be seen.

I was shaking. I took the blanket and wrapped it around me to cover myself from Joey's piercing eyes. There wasn't a point, he had already seen everything. It took me a while, after Joey had sat down and wrapped his arm around me, to realize that I had been sobbing. I could see the tears splatter themselves on the blanket that was lightly wrapped around me.

"I need to go to a hospital." I got out between sobs. I needed to get checked for things. Like rape victims do in these sort of situations. My mind was reeling. I knew the drug hadn't worn off yet. I could hardly see straight, everything was bright and blurry, except for Joey's face. That was clear as day. My thoughts were constant. Would they really be able to catch the guys that did this? Did they use a condom? I sure as hell hope so.

No shit Sherlock. What part of this situation seems perfect right now? Do you really think they used a condom? Ha. You're as stupid as you look. My head snapped up in Joey's direction. I stared at him incredulously. I already knew the answer before I was even going to ask the question, but it still didn't hurt to ask anyway. I opened my mouth, but the words wouldn't come out at first.

"Did you just say something?" He shook his head and looked more worried than before. My eyes widened and I knew what was happening. I started to shake uncontrollably. I was going crazy and I knew it now. The drug, it had to be the drug. Rape would do something like this, but only if I was fully consious right? Right?

I told you I'd be here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, who saw that coming? ;D
well sorta
hahaha
poor Charlie, she's such a nutcase
[: