Hello, Can You Please Stop Haunting Me?

prologue.

Eliza Harvey could not swim.

She watched the ripples of the water, intending to stay there until the hot water turned cold. Her arms were submerged slowly by the water. She savored the tickling sensation as her arms went underwater.

And watched stoically, ignoring the tap, tap, tapping of the droplets of water falling from the tap.

With a deep breath, she went underwater - the pressure was crushing her chest and she could hardly breath. Of course, Jeremy Pike most probably was killed upon impact. She knew enough physics to know that water would basically feel like cement if one were to fall from that height.

She sat upright, inhaling deeply. Mm, air. She could breathe again.

Jeremy Pike.

She knew him.

It was about two days ago, on the Golden Gate Bridge. She parked her car somewhere a bit far from the bridge. She wanted to walk anyway. Tugging her cardigan closer around her, she started to walk to the bridge. It was in the middle of daylight.

The breeze was whipping her strawberry blond hair quite violently. She tugged a strand behind her ear. And then she saw him. She knew Jeremy Pike because his locker was close to hers.

Er, that and the fact that Jeremy Pike was kind of a popular kid in school.

"Jeremy!" she called out, but her voice was drowned out by the sounds of engines roaring. Jeremy bumped into someone who shouted some profanities at him. She frowned as she started to jog towards him.

"Jere--"

He jumped on the railings, much to the surprise of the pedestrians. "Hey, kid--"

Then he fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't really concentrate writing the prologue as my family is here. And my niece is threatening to bite me. Will look into it later. I'm not sure where I'm going with this story. I'll decide after a few chapters.

Well, all in all I hope you'll enjoy it :)