Hello, Can You Please Stop Haunting Me?

un.

Of years being in Wyatt-Heath High School, Eliza never once talked to Jeremy Pike. The school wasn’t as huge as the other schools. There were a lot of things in that school that were different from the others. For example, the cubicles in Wyatt-Heath’s restrooms were – literally – spotless.

But the doors of those cubicles were stolen, apparently. For god knows whatever reason.

In a nutshell, the school was uniquely unmaintained in a way or another. That was how Eliza first encountered Jeremy. Her locker was stuck, for what must be the 14th time that week. In the middle of hurling glorious string of profanities and cusses at the locker, a few jocks – friends of Jeremy – were fooling around. Eliza let out a girlish scream when a tall figure slammed against her locker.

The door swung open creakily as Jeremy fell on the floor, holding his head. He looked as if he didn’t know whether to laugh or shove his books up his friend’s ass. One thing’s for sure though: Eliza was happy that she could go to her History class on time.

Of course, her second encounter was screaming his name out as he fell to the angry currents of the Pacific Ocean.

She was standing in front of her locker, running a finger on the cold metal door. The feelings that she had when she was in the bathtub came rushing back. It wasn’t grief, she noticed that. It was something more…eerie. Something that made a shiver ran down her spine.

Three girls passed by, whispering and pointing towards Jeremy’s locker. Eliza’s green eyes watched them intently. They stopped near his locker. The Edgy Redhead Girl was talking so animatedly Eliza was sure that the girl’s friend winced because the girl was spitting on her.

And then they moved on.

When they walked away, Eliza saw someone eerily familiar. He was standing directly in front of the locker.

She could’ve sworn the three girls walked through the figure.

When she blinked, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gets interesting soon :D
Didn't expect anyone to read this at first so THANK YOU for subscribing and commenting ;3 I'll try to make the next one much longer than this. Hope you've enjoyed it!

xx Izzie.