Status: Finale // Finished

Sarah.

Une;

A young woman with long black hair lay in a bathtub, the warm water filled to the brim threatening to overflow onto the floor. Tears ran down her porcelain face as thoughts wrapped themselves around her delicate mind. He was on her mind, suffocating her. He was driving her insane with nothing save one horrid thought. He was drowning her that night, his dark silhouette standing silently in the corner of the dark bathroom.

His memory crept up from the corner and slid into her parted lips, down her throat, up her nose, into her head. His words repeated themselves as she submerged her head into the water. The clear liquid spilled over the side of the tub and on to the white linoleum floor.

Her lungs burned for air, her salt filled tears mixing with the water. She clenched her eyes together and fought against the urge to bring herself back above the surface for oxygen. He heart beat quickly as her hair began to swirl around her face, gently sweeping against her cheek.

The beating of her heart slowed, and the memories she had began to fade. The woman smiled as she felt herself drifting. Her eyes shot open when she heard a splashing sound. She struggled against the hands trying to pull her above the water, the tears spilling out of her eyes once again.

When her head was pulled above the water, she opened her eyes and tried to look past the large dark spots in her vision. The hand that had pulled her above the water moved her raven hair out of her eyes. He was kneeled down in front of her, a crooked smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first attempt at writing something other than poetry.
Feedback is appreciated.