Status: HIATUS

Dare For Distance

And I can't stand the fact that this extremity is the center of my day

I looked up from my magazine, weekly chemotherapy treatments weren't as bad when Chris was there. He sang to me most of the time, causing all of the worries of the world to fly out of my brain. All of the crushing news and dead hope didn't matter when it was just me and him.

honey-dew,
I wouldn't trade you for the world
you are my dream that has come true
you give me opportunity
to recreate reality
into a place where we are free
to dance and sing eternally
you are the missing half of me


"Oh my.. something." I breathed. Nothing really compared to hearing him sing to me, hearing him write songs about me. It was breathtakingly beautiful, like he was.

"You really like it?" He asked. Concern and self-consciousness laced his words.

"If I didn't, I would have said so, Ingle." He stuck his tongue out at me and began to play again.

Nothing much was the same anymore. So many things had changed since that day at the subway station. Almost everything that used to scare me was part of my reality, and being in love wasn't so fictional now. Read between those lines and you would realize that I was head over heels.

"I'm going to go down to the parking lot, the boys are here." He smiled and ran out the door. The boys meant loudness and questions, two things I didn't want right now.

I flipped the page anxiously, waiting for the hugs and talking and boyish-ness. True, I did miss touring with the guys, especially Christofer, but the doctors said it was very unwise to be pressured like that when I was going through such advance chemo.

The good news: this might be my last treatment. Last week, they said I was basically cancer-free. Of course, I'd have to come back for check-ups and such, but cancer-free! Just thinking about it made me happy. Good timing aside, the door opened and I got numerous hugs along with 'Does that hurt?', 'How are you doing?', and 'Zohey! You're alive!' (Thanks, John).

After everyone had settled down and they were all sitting, I told them the good news.

"Okay. You know how I'm supposed to be stuck here for a couple more months?" They all nodded their heads, "Well, I might be able to start touring with you again."

Confused looks spread across every face. Not even Chris knew this yet. "When?"

"Tomorrow?" I said. Excitement flooded my body as they smiled and cheered. Chris hugged me and pecked my lips.

"Thanks for telling me first." He said between kissed.

"Now, Ingle, what fun would that've been?" I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there is absolutely no excuse I can give at this point in time.
February!? I haven't updated since February?!
*face-palm*
Well, one of my best friends committed suicide two months ago, and I haven't been the same since. Sorry for the writing, also. It's just not really worth putting effort into.
But, all the same. It's not acceptable.
Expect updates every other weekend.
Peace, love, and comment<3