Status: HIATUS

Dare For Distance

Before you marched down south to university

Christofer-

I walked down the corridor for another reason now. She knew I liked her, why? How could she even try to do something like that? Something that could take my Zohey away from me, forever..

"Mr. Ingle, seems like you're here alot. Do you want to come in and see Zohey before visiting hours are over?" The head nurse, or Shay as she told me to call her, asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Do you even need to ask that?" She smiled and lead me toward a small, white room. On the bed was a frail-looking girl. I seriously didn't reconize her, her eyes had huge bags underneath them and her hair just layed there. Limp and lifeless. Like the girl in the bed did.

A tear escaped the corner of her eye as she looked away, "Don't. I'm not worth it. I've disappointed you." I could feel my heart shatter from the pain in her voice.

"Zohey..." I whispered. Moving a piece of hair from her face, I kissed her cheek, "You couldn't disappoint me if you stabbed me in the left eye with a spork. Don't you see? I'm head over heels, and it's all your fault." I meant it as a good thing, even though I was sure she took it as a bad thing.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that I'm head over heels for you. Chris, I'm sorry, but I can't fall for anyone, anyone like that. Ever. Again." The flow of her tears increased.

"Zoh, you know you can trust me with anything, why haven't you told me what happened?"

"I just.. I have no excuse. I really don't like talking about it. It still hurts, even today." She leaned her hear into my chest, which I didn't expect. I let my hand caress her's.

"You don't have to. I just thought maybe you'd want to tell someone."

"My ex-boyfriend, Avery, was a serious druggy. Now, before you go and judge him, he was really nice.. when he wasn't high.His reason was that his home-life was horrible, when he had it better than most rich kids. All the money he could ever ask for, not to mention maids, person chiefs, really anything, plus his parent where alway there for him. They would give away a million dollars to hobos so they could talk to him. He never actually took time to talk.

He was alway going out with his friends, partying, getting high, you know? And one night he decided to try crystal meth. Better known as 'monster'. Well, the monster was all he could think about. All he cared about. He came over to my house one time when he was seriously fucked up and asked if he could stay over. Of course, my parents were out of town and I didn't want to seem like a bitch so I said yes.

He was supposed to stay downstairs. He wasn't supposed to come into my room. But he did. He came in when he figured I was asleep and started taking my clothes off. I didn't know what to do so I just pretended I was asleep. I wasn't really sure what was happening at the time, but now that I look back, I was so stupid for not telling him to stop. For not trying to fight him off." She sighed heavily, she'd been crying the whole time.

"You don't have to finish the story if you don't want to." She looked at me like I was retarded.

"When he was... done, he left. Left my house, left my life, left this world. He went straight from my house to the bridge down the street. He jumped and the whole time I knew he wasn't really there. My Avery wouldn't do anything like that to me. He was being controlled by the 'monster', something he promised me and himself he would never let happen. He not only let it happen, he let it take my virginity and scar me for life. He let it control him to the point where he commited suicide." She was sobbing now, uncontrolably might I add.

All I could do was put my arm around her and let her cry into me. She was reliving it all in her mind, all because I made her tell me. She attempted suicide because I told her I liked her, alot. Her life was crumbling into pieces because of me. Maybe it would be better if I left her alone. Never talked to her again. Maybe..
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been way too long.
I apologize!
Anywho, this wouldn't exist if it weren't for me getting my NeverShoutNever! bracelet in the mail.
I seriously am sorry to whom ever actually reads this.. hahahahaha xD
No one reads this! It's shiiiit. Sorry, a little lack of self confidence lately.
But whatever. Enjoy :/