Pandora: the Girl Who Set the World A Blaze

Chapter One

My Ipod was blaring on the walk to school, my own personal hell. You see at school I'm the black sheep. The girl who everyone hates. The girl who everyone thinks is weird. Basically, I am an outcast. Where I live, everyone is preppy and "normal" while I am the one of the only people who is a goth. Then there are other reasons for people to despise me. When I was a kindergardener, things would fall when I was around, and tthe others would get hurt too. They were coincidences, but they were convinced that I was a witch or something.
Then later on in my life, I hurt a girl got into a fight with a girl when she called me a slut for talking to her boyfriend. She ended up in the emergency room and the next day I found a letter on my locker that said, " Slut Bomb". I cried that whole day. And for a whole year I was called "Slut Bomb", and was tortured into anti social behavior. From then on I knew it was me against the world.
I had finally reached my hell on earth just in time for first period. And just in time for the Ashlies to torment me as well. Just as soon as I walked through the door they turned their heads in sync and smiled. On the left was Ashley W. the first follower to the Queen Bee, Ashley D. Then there is Ashley M. , the second follower. They walked over to my desk and blocked my way. " Well, if it isn't Pandora or should I say Slut Bomb?", said Ashley W. I was familiar with her tactics so I pointed out her zit and moved her bangs so everyone could see it. She swatted me away and covered her massive zit. I smiled and said, " maybe you should pop that if you don't it'll only get even bigger."
" You take that back, you slut!"
" Make me, whore!"
Right then, I was about to punch her in the face when Mrs. McNulty walked in and obviously heard the commotion.
" Ayan, Ashley to the office, now."
Ashley W. scowled at me and we walked down to the principals office. I tried to go in but Ashley W. cut me off and walked in grumbling angrily to herself and that was only the begining of my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man it took me long enough! enjoy the first chapter of Pandora: the Girl Who Set the World A Blaze!