‹ Prequel: Heels Over Head

Still Mine

Chapter Twenty Three

Andrea’s POV
It’s amazing how quickly time flies when you’ve got an unexpected holiday coming up. I had no idea getting ready for a holiday could be so difficult; I’m used to having the great help of my mum when doing something like that. It was actually the first time I’d been on holiday since living on my own, back when I lived at home all I had to do was pack my clothes at that was it. But now I had to organize absolutely everything, so much so that I’d actually made a list. It took me so long to find my passport that I almost gave up hope; rummaging through all the old un-packed boxes from when I moved in almost 5 months before. I finally found it sitting crunched up in the ‘miscellaneous’ box with a bunch of crap I knew I’d never use. When I saw the picture in it, I almost cried with laugher. I may have only been a year younger when I had the passport photo taken, but I looked about twelve years old.

Tuesday morning and I’d finally got absolutely everything ready; I’d never seen my apartment so clean. My suitcase sat beside the front door, reminding me every time I walked into the living room or kitchen that I was in fact going on holiday. A little buzz of excitement ran through me each time I saw it; knowing that in just one days’ time I would be in Ibiza possibly having the time of my life with Harry and his family. His family who I incidentally didn’t really know.
Once the evening started to draw in, I sat on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and started thinking about what it’d be like. I didn’t know much about Ibiza but all I’d heard is that it was a great place for clubbing enthusiasts. Which I most certainly was not. Don’t get me wrong, the idea of dancing the night away with friends sounded rather appealing to me; but the fact that I didn’t really have many friends always got in my way of ever even trying it. But the second my mind started to remind me of how lonely I was, my phone buzzed.

‘Andyyyyyyy. Come overrrrrr. I need to talk to you about the plans for tomorrow and I can’t be arsed to text you all the details. Plus I want to see your sexy face. Xxxxxxxxxxxx’

It was Harry. The first few words made me question his sobriety, but he managed to spell the rest right so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and put my shoes on. I’d been wondering what time we’d be leaving the next day anyway, so I guessed it was kinda important. Although when I turned up and he greeted me with a glass of wine, I knew it wasn’t going to be a quick informational meet like it should have been.
“I thought you said you wanted to discuss tomorrow’s plans…?” I said, reluctantly taking the glass of wine off of him and following him into the kitchen.
“I do. Just thought I’d spice things up a bit; you know how I roll.” He grinned, taking a huge sip of his own wine. The glasses he had were absolutely huge; they looked more like bowls than wine glasses. But as he said, I guess that’s just ‘how he rolls’. I opened my mouth to ask what time we’d be leaving the next day, when the toilet flushed really loudly. At first, I continued with my question. I then stopped and analyzed the situation… if Harry was right there in front of me, who was in the bathroom? Ollie?
“…Hey, you’re Andrea right?” A somewhat familiar voice asked. Ahh, this was Rob. I remembered him from the pool party and the cinema. As far as I knew, he was Harry’s best bud. He was pretty cool, so I felt at ease. That is, until a curly haired guy bounced out from behind him.
“Andy Pandy, oh yes we have heard a lot about you this week. You remember me don’t you?” He said, getting all up in my face and raising his eyebrow. He looked like a young Greek god or something. I could have sworn I’d seen him before but I couldn’t for the life of me place him.
“Oh my god. You don’t remember me do you? Oh Harry. She doesn’t remember me.” He whined, clinging on to Harry like a sad puppy.
“I dunno Greggy-bear, what will we do with her?” Harry said, laughing at the totally confused expression that had no doubt donned my face. Greggy-bear? Harry sure did like nicknaming people didn’t he? It suddenly hit me though, who he was.
“Oh! Oh, you’re Greg, from the cinema! Yes I remember you now!” I cried, smiling madly and having another sip of the wine. I had to be careful with that stuff; a few sips over my limit and I’d be crawling home drunker than… well, a drunk person. Wine was the one thing my body had serious issues handling; it literally took about a glass and a half to send me totally off the charts drunk. Quite embarrassing really.
“Yay you remember me! Ain’t you just the cutest little person ever?” Greg said, poking the tip of my nose and chuckling. He had a cheek calling me cute; he was adorable. Yes, a lot taller than me and also a guy, but the way he was acting made him seem a little… well. Gay. He suddenly stared at me with a serious air about him, narrowing his eyes and letting his smile melt into a straight-lipped affair. “You think I’m gay, don’t you?”
I did a double take. That was freaky. Really freaky.
“N… no!”
“Oh yes you do. You think I’m gay, she thinks I’m gay!”
“I don’t!”
“Harry, tell her. She thinks I’m gay.”
Harry and Rob were wetting themselves laughing; obviously they’d had a little more wine than I’d had too. Harry put his wine down on the side and looked Greg up and down.
“To be fair Greggy baby, you do act a little gay sometimes. And the fact you don’t care that I just called you ‘Greggy baby’ just doesn’t help at all.” He said, bursting into laughter again. Greg opened his mouth in mock-shock and raised his eyebrow again.
“You see this right here?” He said, pointing at me. “I’d hit that!”
Now it was my turn to laugh.

Harry’s POV
My laughter died down pretty abruptly after that. I took a second to take in what he’d said, leaning back on the worktop and rubbing the bridge of my nose the way I do when I’m thinking about stuff.
“Wait, you’d what?” I asked, looking at him with just a smidge of anger.
“Basically, I’d let her take a ride on my disco stick. You get my drift, yeah?” He said, squaring up to me and crossing his arms. Now, I’d never hit this guy. Especially seeing as technically, there was totally nothing to fight over. But I’d had a bit to drink (yes, I know it was early evening but who gives a stuff), and for some reason, it was pissing me off/getting on my nerves a little.
“Andy ain’t taking a ride on any stick, you sick pervert.” I said, looking down at him through slightly blurred eyes.
“What, so every girl you haven’t stuck your meat in is suddenly off-limits to everyone else?” He said, barely finishing his sentence before I launched forward, almost throwing a punch before Rob suddenly appeared between us.
“Guys, seriously. You know how you both get when you’ve had a bit to drink, just chill okay? C’mon, we’re going away tomorrow, we gotta sort that, remember?” He said, successfully cooling the situation. It tended to be me and Greg that got short with each other after a few drinks. But don’t get me wrong; I love the guy to death.
“Yeah, yeah. Sorry mate. You know I love you Greggy-bear.” I laughed, pushing him away playfully. I’d totally forgotten Andrea had been standing there watching us fighting over whether she would or would not ‘ride Greg’s disco stick’. Seriously, when did Greg start taking lines from Lady Gaga?
“Love you too man.” Greg said, before turning to Andy. “And er, don’t be offended. Take it as a compliment, yeah?”
“Umm… sure. Thanks I guess.” She mumbled shyly, turning to me as Greg left the room and giving me a ‘what-the-hell-just-happened’ look. I just patted her on the head like a little kid and reassured her that that’s what goes down when guys get a little tipsy.

Half an hour later, Ollie and Rob’s girlfriend had joined us. We sat in the living room, some dodgy MTV music video on in the background which was visibly disturbing Andrea. And of course, I found this hilarious.
“Yo Andy, is that seriously freaking you out?” I asked, looking at her and then the TV screen.
“Not really I just… I don’t understand why those girls are wearing such tiny bikinis. I mean, aren’t they embarrassed that they’re basically naked on TV? They might as well do porn.” She muttered, making sure no one but me could hear her. It was funny; she wasn’t exactly showing disgust for it but she seemed genuinely surprised that people would willingly bear all like that. Little things like that amazed me; how a girl who was totally surrounded by sex obsessed uni students who spent their evenings high and their weekends drunk, could still be so innocent and… pure. Sounds cheesy and retarded, right? But seriously, what else am I gonna use to describe her?
“Well if watching that confuses you, you’re gonna be totally freaked out in Ibiza. It gets damn hot in the clubs, and a lot of girls choose to simply… lose the clothes. Which I greatly recommend.”
You should have seen her face. Her eyes started to widen as if I’d just told her something totally unacceptable… but then she stopped and looked all thoughtful.
“Well. If all the girls are doing it…” She said, tiniest of smiles appearing on her face. I immediately got excited (not in that way, you sick people).
“Really? Like, for serious? ‘Cause I can buy you some real nice stuff; tiniest bikinis you’ve ever seen, you could wear them under your stuff then just slip that off if you get too hot, pretty sure it look… what? Why are you laughing?” I asked, watching her break into laugher.
“I was so not being serious! Ahh Harry do you know me at all? Can you really imagine me doing something like that?”
“Yes, yes I can. I like that image in fact, I may store it in my head for future reference.” I said, being deadly serious but at the same time trying not to look like a total pervert. Even though I blatantly am one.
“Are we actually going to discuss tomorrow, then? I’ve been here for almost an hour and no one’s even mentioned the fact that we’re going to Ibiza tomorrow…” Andrea said, bringing up a rather valid point. I did have the tendency to forget the purpose of certain things; rushing around like everything is important and then totally disregarding the initial reason for doing so.
“Oh. Yeah, guess that’d make sense.”

Third Person’s POV
Harry eventually shut everyone up and managed to talk over the plan for the next day. Although they were flying to Ibiza on Harry’s jet (something Andrea still couldn’t quite get her head around- I mean, who just casually own a plan? Seriously?), they had to get to Gatwick airport where it was stored.
“Wait, so you just keep your personal aeroplane in one of the biggest airports in England? Seriously what are you; number one in Forbes magazine or something?” Andrea questioned, a look of disbelief on her face. The others laughed, except for Ollie who resented the fact that Andrea saw Harry as some super-rich guy. Which basically, he was.
“Firstly, ‘personal aeroplane’ sounds just a bit retarded. And secondly, yes, I do. I rent that sexy beast of a jet out all year round ‘cause I obviously don’t really use it daily. Made the money back on that baby in less than two years.” Harry boasted, slipping his thumbs in his belt loops and jutting his ‘man parts’ forward, the way guys do subconsciously when attempting to make themselves seem even more manly. Unfortunately, this meant that his danglies were now inches away from Andrea’s face. Not really ideal.
“Please move your crotch from my face, Harry.”
“Why, you like it there don’t you?”
“I really don’t.”
“Scared it’ll pop out and poke you in the eye? ‘Cause it won’t. Well. Probably won’t.”
“Not quite what I was thinking but now you mention it…” Andy put both hands on Harry’s thighs and pushed him away.
“I like it when you touch me there Andy... anyway getting back to the Ibiza thing. Basically you all need to get your arses up at about 5am, leave here at half past, then we should be at Gatwick for about half 7. Flight is at 9. You got it?” Harry announced, shaking off all the moaning about it being too early. Eventually, everyone did ‘get it’ and began accepting the fact that they’d just have to wake up early. Rob and his girlfriend retired to the spare room together, and Greg and Ollie started making up the sofabed. Harry turned to Andrea who was grabbing her stuff and getting ready to go home.
“You can stay too if you want. These guys are; we’ll meet the rest of my family at the airport.” He said. Andrea didn’t even need a second to think about the proposal.
“No, it’s okay. I’ll come down at about 5:25 tomorrow so… yeah, I’m off.” She reached out for the door and yanked it open, disappearing outside within seconds. Harry had no idea why he thought she would have stayed; it was obvious there was no space anyway. But there was still a huge part of him that was insisting that she stayed, even though she’d already left. All of a sudden, he ripped the door open a little too violently and ran out into the street, catching up with Andrea.
“What the… Harry go back inside! You’ll catch a cold; it’s really cold out here.” She said, taking a step back when he gripped onto her arm.
“Come on, just stay over. I’ll get your stuff. It’ll be easier.” He persisted, knowing in his head that there was no way he was gonna make this work but not giving up anyway.
“Huh? How is it easier… I mean, there’s not even enough space. Rob and Katey have the spare room, Ollie and Greg have the living room… I’m not exactly gonna cotch in the kitchen am I?” Andrea explained, hugging herself as she suddenly realized just how cold it actually was.
“Er… my bed is huge?” Harry stated, which to him was an obvious suggestion to simply sleep with him. It literally went right over Andrea’s head.
“…mhmm, and my bed is small. What’s your point?”
Harry slammed the palm of his hand on his forehead. Was it because she was tired that she didn’t get that?
“Sleep in it. With me.”
“With you?”
“Yes. With me.”
“Um… I think I’ll pass on that. Night Harry; I’ll see you in the morning.” Andrea laughed, not taking him seriously one little bit. She turned and walked off into her apartment block, leaving Harry standing in the middle of the street trying to work out why the hell he felt so rejected when it was obvious she didn’t totally understand what he was on about.
The cold suddenly got to him and he shrugged, whirling around and going back in. He figured there was no need to get so down about it… it was only a matter of time before he’d be surrounded by incredibly hot, incredibly horny girls in clubbers heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the wait. That's why it's so long this time. Hope you enjoyed it; now I've gotten past the 'filler' chapter, I should have the next one up sooner! Keep reading and commenting my lovelies :D