Is She Still The Sweetest Girl?

Final.

*Three Years Later*

“Leslie!” I heard someone yell my name. I smiled and kept feeding Rebecca. I saw her face light up as the person walked into the kitchen.

“Daddy!” She squealed and started kicking her feet.

“My two lovely ladies,” he said and walked behind me as I was cleaning up her face. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his hands rubbed my swollen stomach.

“And my little boy,” I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I finished cleaning up Rebecca and took her out of her high chair and she ran towards Matt, who scooped her up in his arms and lifted her into the air. Her small giggles filled the kitchen as I rubbed my stomach.

Over the past three years, things have been amazing.
We did make a baby on our wedding day. The pregnancy for her was such an amazing thing. I never realized how amazing it is to know that two people can create something so special. I had a home birth, which was amazing too. I like to use the word amazing, okay?

Me and Matt have had our ups and downs during the marriage, but we got over our problems.
Zacky and Sophia had twins, a boy and a girl. They are almost the same age as Rebecca. The little boy, Anthony, is going to be a heart breaker, and he already has a crush on Rebecca. And the little girl, Jane, is so adorable.

The band has gone so far! They are working on their 7th album, and still getting new fans every time they put out a new album, which is awesome.

I was currently 7 months pregnant and just dying to get him out of me. I want to hold him and just see what features he has.

“Momma!” I heard Rebecca call, knocking me out of my thoughts. I smiled as Matt handed her to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and started to suck her thumb.

“How was recording?” I said leaning against the counter.

“Good. Almost done,” he said walking over to me and kissing my lips. I smiled.

He kneeled down and started to rub my stomach.

“Hey little boy. You treating mommy good? Now hurting her to much?” he asked. I laughed as he kicked from inside of my stomach. Matt laughed and kissed my stomach then stood up.

He kissed my lips softly and smiled.
“I love you,” he said kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss.

“I love you too,” I said.

“I love you too daddy!” Rebecca said lifting her head from my shoulder. Matt laughed and kissed her forehead.

“and I love you too hunny,” he said taking her from me.

“You shouldn’t be hold her babe,” he said. I sighed and nodded then walked into the living room sitting down on the couch. Matt followed me and sat down on the couch with me, setting Rebecca on his lap. I turned on the TV and snuggled, as best I could, into Matt’s side.

My life couldn’t be any better. I had a husband who loved me and I have my wonderful daughter, who brought joy into my life every day. And soon my baby boy, who will also bring joy into my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end =]