Status: starting.

I'm Sorry

Blah Blah Blah

"Anna, hurry up." my best friend Riley shouted at me from downstairs.

It was the first day of school and I was still getting ready. I wanted to look good for this amazing guy named Brendon. We are both juniors this year. I felt bad for Riley though. She was a year behind us. In fact I was the one taking her to school since she was fifteen. We grew up together and have been best friends for a long time now. She moved in next door when I was in first grade and her in kindergarten. I finished with my make up and walked downstairs.

"Finally! We're going to be late for school and it's only the first day." Riley told me and I rolled my eyes.

Riley had on a black My Chemical Romance shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans with black Vans. She had on black eyeshadow that glittered and a lot of eyeliner. She was also wearing a lot of mascara. Her bangs covered a little bit of her right eye. Her medium blonde length hair with blue streaks was straightened and brought over shoulders. You would think that her hair would be dyed black but it isn't.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"No I'm not." She rolled her eyes at me.

I walked to the mirror that was in the hallway and I made sure I looked good. I had my medium length bluish black hair straightened and over my shoulders like Riley did. My bangs were covering my left eye. I had black eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara on. I also was wearing this glossy lip gloss. I had on my favorite shirt which was a white with Panic! at the Disco. I had on blue skinny jeans with a pink and black checkered belt. I had on a pair of black DC's that had DC written in pink. I was also wearing neon green ankle socks that could barely be seen. I smiled at myself in the mirror and walked to the door.

"Lets go." I told Riley and she opened the door and walked to my car. It was a black Mustang GT. See I'm not exactly rich but my mom managed to by me a car I wanted and I love her so much for it. Riley walked to the passenger side and I got to the driver's side. We both sat down on the black leather seats and I started the car. Riley smiled at me. She absolutely loved this car. I began to back out of the drive way and headed to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? i need someone to be an author with me. comment if u want to.