Status: starting.

I'm Sorry

Sexy Can I

We got to school and wasn't late. We went inside the school and got our schedules. We began to walk to our lockers. Since Riley was a sophomore she had to go towards the sophomore lockers so it left me walking by myself towards my own locker.

On the way to my locker I saw my crush Brendon. Damn did he look good. He had black hair and beautiful blue eyes that I could stare at without blinking. He had his lip pierced. He was wearing a black hoodie with a skull on it. He had on black skinny jeans that seemed to fit him perfectly. He had on his black and white checkered Vans. I looked him up and down before walking on to my locker.

I found my locker and groaned when I saw who was near it. It was a bunch of the preps who hated me. I never even did shit to them! I pushed my way around them and got to my locker.

"Watch where you're going slut." one of the preps shouted.

"You're the slut." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh look who it is." I heard another prep say.

"It's the slut's faggot friend." another said.

At first I thought they were talking about me until they said my friend. I then thought they were talking about Riley but when I looked it wasn't her. It happened to be my crush's best friend, Brandon.

Brandon was shy. He had black hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black Suicide Silence shirt with a black zip up jacket over it. He had on black skinny jeans and blue converse. He was wearing a lot of black eyeliner. He was also good looking.

"Why don't you fuck off and leave people alone." I told the preps.

"Um, you know you can't tell us what to do so we will do what we want." one of the preps told me.

I didn't know any of there names. I didn't care to. I just rolled my eyes and started putting my stuff into my locker.

"That's what I thought." I heard one say over the sound of her heels clicking against the floor with the others.

"Thanks." Brandon said quietly.

"For?"

"Sticking up for me."

"It's alright. They were bothering me too." I told him.

He smiled a little. The bell rang which meant that there was five minutes until class started.

"Well it was nice talking to you but I've got to go to class." I told Brandon.

Brandon finished putting his stuff in his locker which was right next to mine.

"Wait, what class do you have?" he asked.

I looked at my schedule. "Um, English. How about you?"

He smiled a little. "Same, let me get my stuff and I'll go with you."

"Alright."

I waited as he got his stuff and we began to walk to English. The halls still had a lot of people in it. We walked around people and made it to class. I smiled a little as I saw who was also in there, Brendon. Brandon started to walk to the back towards him but I didn't want to walk back there with him. It would be a little awkward. I sat near the windows in the third chair.

"Hey!" I heard someone say but didn't know they were talking to me.

"Anna." I heard them say this time. I looked towards the back where it was coming from. It was one of Brendon and Brandon's friend.

"You can sit back here." he told me.

I got up and walked slowly to the back to sit with them. Brandon pointed to the desk next to him and I sat beside him.

"Sorry, I would have yelled myself but I rather be quiet." Brandon told me.

"It's alright."

The final bell rang and the teacher walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?