Status: starting.

I'm Sorry

Crushcrushcrush

English was boring and so was my second class, history. Luckily Brandon was in there with me and I had someone to talk to. The bad thing was that Brendon wasn't. I wish he was though.

It was now lunch. Since my school only have four classes each day, which means the other four tomorrow, I'm half way done with the day. I got my tray and food and walked around trying to find somewhere to sit. I found an empty table in the far corner so I went and sat there. Soon Riley was sitting with me. I told her what had happened so far today and I talked about Brendon and Brandon. She told me how her day was going. She had told me that a senior had pushed her earlier out of the way. That sort of pissed me off. Seriously, do they think the own the school? Well they don't. Lunch time was almost over when Brandon walked over to the table that only Riley and myself was sitting at.

"Hey." he said to me. He looked at Riley and then back at me.

"Hi. Oh, this is my best friend Riley." I told him.

"Hi Riley." he said to her and smiled.

"So what class do you have next?" I asked him.

"Biology, how about you?" He asked.

I smirked. "The same as you again." I told him.

The bell rang which meant it was time to go to class. Riley said bye and I walked with Brandon to our next class. I looked around the classroom to see who was in here with me. Damn, I guess Brendon isn't. Oh well, Brandon will do. He is kind of cool.

We once again sat in the back. The teacher had said that only three people were allowed at each table since we had the biggest class and usually only two were at a table. Unlucky us ended up getting stuck with one of the stuck up preps. It was one of them from earlier that was bothering us both. Fantastic!

Since I was in the middle she sat down on the other side of me. She groaned loudly and sat down in the chair. She scooted the chair as far away from me as she could. Good thing for her even though throughout the whole fucking class she kept texting on her phone in her purse. Then she would be looking at a mirror to fix her make up. Jeez, talk about wanting to look good. She even put on a shit load of this strong perfume that made me gag. I could tell that Brandon didn't like it either. To bad this wasn't a day where we had chemicals or something out. She probably would then end up having it explode. Finally that class was over. Thank God.

I walked with Brandon to our lockers to get what we needed. We didn't have our next block together which sucked. Hopefully Brendon would be in there though. Psh, doubt it. I had algebra two next. I walked quickly through the halls to get to class.

I was one of the first ones in there so I went to the back and sat down in the corner. I watched as every person walked in. Of course I was right. Brendon wasn't any of those people. Most were the preppy ones so I was an outcast. There were a few that weren't preps though. I had no clue who they were either. I sat there half listening to the teacher and half thinking about whatever until the final bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and quickly got out of there.

I got to my locker and put my stuff in it before going to find Riley. I went to the sophomore hallway and found her putting her stuff in her locker. I waited as she finished and then we walked out of the school to my car. I was just glad to get out of this place already.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscribe.